Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets 23/24

L/H White

13 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

I’m all for cheap prices but I think the club went a little too cheap last season so much that some didn’t even use them 

That’s a good thing though imo. People put money in even though they can’t go too often. 

I can’t make a lot of midweek games but still buy, father in law is now in Spain but I will probably renew his. @CambridgeBWFC doesn’t even know where the ground is and has one 

18 minutes ago, Big E said:

That’s a good thing though imo. People put money in even though they can’t go too often. 

I can’t make a lot of midweek games but still buy, father in law is now in Spain but I will probably renew his. @CambridgeBWFC doesn’t even know where the ground is and has one 

Ha ha,

It's Manchester Rd, Burden, Bolton!!

19 minutes ago, Big E said:

The only issue is availablity for tickets on the day. Been many occasions this season where I've struggled to get a ticket on lower tier near my family because it appears sold out.

It's no problem as there's usually empty seats, but still frustrating

I feel that our fanbase is certainly growing with a combination of also the on field success and togetherness behind the club, we are in a fantastic position.

I would also not be too surprised if got to 15/16,000 season ticket holders, we're over 14,000 this season.

When you compare us to the other Lancashire clubs around us it's even more impressive.

21 minutes ago, Francis Fogarty said:

I searched all over but couldn't find them. I thought I'd better get on WWays, someone will know .

as said above, the prices were released at the same time as tickets going on sale last year

a big success to

i don't see much increase persoanlly

39 minutes ago, Lostock Whites said:

The only issue is availablity for tickets on the day. Been many occasions this season where I've struggled to get a ticket on lower tier near my family because it appears sold out.

It's no problem as there's usually empty seats, but still frustrating

I can’t see it being an issue in a 28k thousand seater stadium. Season tickets are only guides anyway, you have to turn up early if you don’t want to lose them remember 

Season tickets should be made Adults £10, kids £5, get 28,700 ticket holders, sell out every game, each holder gets a free Carr's pastie every game to distract the opposition players with the pastry aroma, become a fortress and get promoted. Then use the promotion money to expand the stadium to 40,000 and repeat the same process until we are in the premier league.

Football is just a numbers game.

13 minutes ago, Lostock Whites said:

Season tickets should be made Adults £10, kids £5, get 28,700 ticket holders, sell out every game, each holder gets a free Carr's pastie every game to distract the opposition players with the pastry aroma, become a fortress and get promoted. Then use the promotion money to expand the stadium to 40,000 and repeat the same process until we are in the premier league.

It does not work like that, reducing price to these levels will lose you revenue, its been discussed many times on here.

PS: Kids up to 17/18 are already less than a fiver per game. 

11 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It does not work like that, reducing price to these levels will lose you revenue, its been discussed many times on here.

PS: Kids up to 17/18 are already less than a fiver per game. 

I'm not sure he was serious.

6 hours ago, Big E said:

Some haven’t even been through the gates this season as it’s so cheap, it could be for more CR or extra room😀

Yes it could be looked at as money for nothing and I’d be interested to see our break down of sales adults / kids etc 

2 hours ago, Lostock Whites said:

Aye, right