Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

MK Dons (H)

globaldiver

Was sat in a fancy restaurant wining and dining the missus but couldn't resist a sneaky peek at my phone early doors and it said Santos had scored a header. A header. Santos. Does not compute.

Spent the rest of the evening surrounded by romantic couples, trying to keep the love vibe going without obviously looking at my phone - periodically to be fair, after all I'm a romantic fool at heart.

WTF - five goals, and not a striker in sight? FFS can somebody please post them?

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, L/H White said:

Bradley arguably our best player this season, but don't think he can go straight back in after 2 5-0s.

Nice problem to have.

See I would and I think Evatt will.

Unleashing a fresh Bradley would be a positive move.

I get it, because who he comes in for is difficult and arguably no one deserves dropping! 

Probably Jones to LCB 

And Lee for Victor too I reckon.

Whoever it is, I really don’t mind. It would take a moonman to disagree with Evatts selection.

As you say a great dilemma to have.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Wanderlust said:

Was sat in a fancy restaurant wining and dining the missus but couldn't resist a sneaky peek at my phone early doors and it said Santos had scored a header. A header. Santos. Does not compute.

Spent the rest of the evening surrounded by romantic couples, trying to keep the love vibe going without obviously looking at my phone - periodically to be fair, after all I'm a romantic fool at heart.

WTF - five goals, and not a striker in sight? FFS can somebody please post them?

how old are you  ? have you not heard of the lion of vienna suite 

my mrs loved it

• Members

What a run we are on! I think most of us thought we would have a very solid run to the playoffs once the Christmas break was over. Wasn't expecting to be thumping teams 5-0 to be honest but apparently Zico and LW did! 

If their bets are up again on Saturday, t'flag's goin' out on t'balcony!!!

COYWM!

4 minutes ago, desperado said:

See I would and I think Evatt will.

Unleashing a fresh Bradley would be a positive move.

I get it, because who he comes in for is difficult and arguably no one deserves dropping! 

Probably Jones to LCB 

And Lee for Victor too I reckon.

Whoever it is, I really don’t mind. It would take a moonman to disagree with Evatts selection.

As you say a great dilemma to have.

Bit like the Santos situation again, we went on a good run and solid at the back until derby then he regained his place, similar may happen here

Tough one 

Edited by L/H White

41 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

It was good to hear "Who the fuck are Man Utd" from the East stand choir None of this Wigan are the modern era rivals shite

I think the main difference  the last few weeks on the pitch is that Shoretire is at least one class above Afolayan

Yeh he looks a player.

Not had many opportunities  to bang one in yet, but i’m sure that’ll come

Edited by Burndens Bogs

Just now, L/H White said:

Anyone any thoughts on Adeboyejo? 

Works hard, with a bit more coaching he'll come good. Better first touch than Bodvarsson imo.

Didn't really get a clear chance on goal today other than second half where he received it in the box and it just got stuck under his foot a bit and lost control.

Think he's itching to get on the scoresheet and maybe overthinking it a bit.

• Moderators

Bradley is an interesting one

While theres similarities with the santos situation, id play this differently

Santos had to come back once fully fit...streets in front of aimson and integral to our game

I thought id say the same about bradley, but these last 2 games, I think jones is playing at a level that makes him impossible to drop......but he could cover most of the backline as sub

On balance, i think bradley sits on the bench, which is astonishing

You got to give it to Evatt and the coaching team the team are like a well drilled machine, utterly joyful to watch all components of the team know exactly their job.. and some folk wanted Evatt replaced not long back…we’ve always had some loons following us. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper