Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Morecambe away

bwfc2003

28 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Thing is, whatever ‘system of fairness’ the club brings in; be it points based or membership levels, nothing trumps having a wife, friend, etc., working in the ticket office.

I bet the Supporters Trust Board members and those who work as stewards on the K&F coaches aren’t on-line at 09.15 and already 450+ in the queue.

I think it would be unfair to suggest that is anything close to being widespread. I’d also think it’s right and proper that anyone stewarding the official coaches already has a ticket given that’s their payment for the day!

The crazy thing is that after the issues with Accy tickets we have 2 aways at Pboro and Wycombe that did not sell out. It should not be beyond a multiple £m business to track season ticket holders who went to those games and give them some priority. 

I did not go to Wycombe and would no issue if the club said people who did get first dibs on tickets. 

1 hour ago, radcliffe white said:

Speaking to a lad on Saturday who’s Part of Lancaster whites he reckons they get them 48 hours before others 

Always been the case mate. 

When you add that lot to all the other supporters groups including Vulcan lot, away ST's, players and staff complimentaries you're getting next to fuck all actually going on sale

5 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Always been the case mate. 

When you add that lot to all the other supporters groups including Vulcan lot, away ST's, players and staff complimentaries you're getting next to fuck all actually going on sale

Plus the private box crew and sponsors.

Bet only 1k went on sale 

1 hour ago, radcliffe white said:

Speaking to a lad on Saturday who’s Part of Lancaster whites he reckons they get them 48 hours before others 

They get notified if their application has been successful the day before.

I've been a member of Lancaster Whites for a good few years now and have never known them not to get their full allocation asked for.

I suppose Junior and I could have got Morecambe and Accy tickets via them, but they've got a bit arsey this season by insisting that you have to actually travel on the coach with them to get your tickets. I live 20 mins East of Accy and I'd have had to trek up to Lancaster to get on the coach back to Accy with them.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Traf said:

image.png.67786d2d665f34c792cb2ef7b38caa8d.png

I don't do enough aways these days to feel hard done but if Barnsley can implement a loyalty scheme on the exact same platform we use, there's no excuses, at least from next season onwards 

This is the sort of thing the ST should be leading on, I'll definitely bring it up at the next business club q&a

1 hour ago, Traf said:

They get notified if their application has been successful the day before.

I've been a member of Lancaster Whites for a good few years now and have never known them not to get their full allocation asked for.

I suppose Junior and I could have got Morecambe and Accy tickets via them, but they've got a bit arsey this season by insisting that you have to actually travel on the coach with them to get your tickets. I live 20 mins East of Accy and I'd have had to trek up to Lancaster to get on the coach back to Accy with them.

Not sure why these "satellite supporters clubs with 50 ish members?? " like Lancaster whites and London whites and maybe Denmark/Argentinian Whites etc etc should get any priority over the 10k or so Bolton Whites??

If Lancaster Whites get a ticket allocation - why shouldn't Wanderers Ways Whites get an allocation???

23 minutes ago, desperado said:

No because we don’t sell out all our away tickets every game. And there’s different allocations for each away game.

It means for those games where it’s a small allocation with high demand the loyal fans who have been around the country and prioritised cup games are correctly rewarded

Spot on