Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Morecambe away

bwfc2003

See their fans are on it already.

I see Portsmouth had a decent result tonight....and a certain manager got a yellow card for being a moaning shithouse.
...............................................................................................

He'll make sure. they get the memo before Saturday's game. A couple of penalties and a red card for one of our players after being fouled, then having his own head stamped on, will set the record straight for him. Then. his crap presenter media-mate, will say it was entirely appropriate, and it was all Morecambe's fault, if they will lay on the floor after having their leg broken, it's obvious that our players would then be using our heads, to trip the lovely Bolton players' up and he hopes we get relegated, doesn't understand how anyone would ever want to play for for the Shrimpers, and Bolton deserve to win the Premiership because they have the sweetest fans in the whole of English football, if not the world. What a twat.
...................................................................................................
Just get someone to shout and ask him how Amy from Barrow is keeping and that will cheer him up.

Allegedly.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, DomRepWanderer said:

See their fans are on it already.

I see Portsmouth had a decent result tonight....and a certain manager got a yellow card for being a moaning shithouse.
...............................................................................................

He'll make sure. they get the memo before Saturday's game. A couple of penalties and a red card for one of our players after being fouled, then having his own head stamped on, will set the record straight for him. Then. his crap presenter media-mate, will say it was entirely appropriate, and it was all Morecambe's fault, if they will lay on the floor after having their leg broken, it's obvious that our players would then be using our heads, to trip the lovely Bolton players' up and he hopes we get relegated, doesn't understand how anyone would ever want to play for for the Shrimpers, and Bolton deserve to win the Premiership because they have the sweetest fans in the whole of English football, if not the world. What a twat.
...................................................................................................
Just get someone to shout and ask him how Amy from Barrow is keeping and that will cheer him up.

Allegedly.

Quote from their Facebook group:

Listening to Ian Evatt last night after their defeat and I sense they don't fancy it on Saturday.  They've had loads of games lately and it's taking its toll on his squad 
A few injuries and he's trying to prepare his team for a battle in a hostile atmosphere. 
He will be drumming into his players that we are just an horrible club. racists blah blah blah ....
We need to be united for this one... let's leave the Derek in/out discussions till after the game. We need an atmosphere that's rocking from the off and I'm sure our boys will respond. 
We are going toe to toe with Bolton Wanderers on Saturday which is crazy because we used to play in the same league as Horwich.  We even played a Lancashire Cup final against Southport at Bolton because that was seen as a massive club. 
We are living the football dream and I don't want it to end.
Saturday is no time for passengers.  Let's get into these from the off 
COYS!

The pressure's really on for Evatt and the lads for this game.They looked f****d and clueless against Pompey, were poor against Vale and now face a battle against a team fighting for survival. This is no game for prima donnas - it's war, and the lads need to get their f***in act together to be in with any sort of chance. Anything less than a brilliant performance and all the good work throughout the season to date will go down the swanny.

I've never been one to even consider automatic promotion, but I've said from the start we should make the playoffs however the way we've looked recently has me starting to doubt even that especially with Ipswich and Sheff W coming up so on Saturday our season is on the line IMO. These lads had better spill their guts for the cause on Saturday or I may finally lose faith. And that doesn't mean getting booked or sent off - It means everyone working their nuts off and playing well - like the team we thought we had.

45 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

The pressure's really on for Evatt and the lads for this game.They looked f****d and clueless against Pompey, were poor against Vale and now face a battle against a team fighting for survival. This is no game for prima donnas - it's war, and the lads need to get their f***in act together to be in with any sort of chance. Anything less than a brilliant performance and all the good work throughout the season to date will go down the swanny.

I've never been one to even consider automatic promotion, but I've said from the start we should make the playoffs however the way we've looked recently has me starting to doubt even that especially with Ipswich and Sheff W coming up so on Saturday our season is on the line IMO. These lads had better spill their guts for the cause on Saturday or I may finally lose faith. And that doesn't mean getting booked or sent off - It means everyone working their nuts off and playing well - like the team we thought we had.

Try and be a bit more dramatic 

2 hours ago, green genie said:

Hopefully our pre match drinking establishment will share screens between you and Citeh v barcodes 

Ours isn't on TV, only iFollow. Early KO because Morecambe can't cope with a crowd.

4 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Is Westgate school best for parking?

I don't know about best, but probably nearest.
If you've got a blue badge, there's houses at the side of the ground on Globe Drive. All double yellowed, but with a badge you'd get 3 hrs.