No worse off really.

Happy days….

I’m a bit pissed.

But I’ve just said the same thing.

Think I saw your lad there today👏

Its all good for a double Wembley slot

COYFWM

25 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Been out all day and only just seen the score.  Decent point since they've been unbeaten at home for so long.

It's our 2nd season back at this level.  If we finish with a trophy and just in or out of the play offs, it's been another year of progress. KTF!

Their home record is decent (half way in league) but last 4 homes including today they've drawn with us and FGR, beat Vale 1-0 and lost 3-0 to Posh.  But I agree its not the worst point, we've had worse results this season. 

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

It’s not been a bad day for results

but I don’t share this good point at morecambe myself 

It's good if we're not playing overly well.

Barnsley not winning at Bristol Rovers- doubt many of their fans are quite so upset.

It's always difficult for us there, they're always up for it- a Derby match etc. Not the end of the world.

We're missing some of our new signings too. Need them back with other injured players. 

A defeat may have been something to worry about.

• Site Supporter
43 minutes ago, TrickyTrotter said:

What was the point of making us do a full tour of the stadium after the game?

Are some of those stewards from the Unibol?

Flat petformance today. We've reverted back to ponderously moving the ball out from the back.

I don’t have a clue what the circuitous route around the stadium was about. @radcliffe white may have a better idea as I saw him “discussing” things with Lancs Police at the first corner. 🤣 

I think a lot of the Indian stewards may be from the same agency that supplies to home games.

Not sure Wycombe will pass us with those games in hand, not easy to switch big runs of wins on at this stage of season, don't see any below them getting to us either unless our wheel really does come off

Something, even one point, out of next two games, then a little rest, may take us into Wembley in a bit better heart. We may well enjoy that day, play well, win and take some revived energy into that run of games in April. 

1 hour ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Hard to see where Wycombe drop points though, only got 2 games against leading sides for rest of season and they're in form.  No big deal, just see how it pans out and enjoy the games, but I'd be surprised if Wycombe haven't caught us by the end of March.

That didnt age well

53 minutes ago, L/H White said:

I think the top 6 will stop as it is bar Ipswich automatic and Plymouth dropping into the playoffs 

Unless your expecting a fall away related to the Wembley distraction, I'm unsure why Plymouth would get 5 less points than Ipswich, who are inconsistent.  They'll probably beat Accy on Tuesday but their next 5 are then away at Bolton, Barnsley and Derby and home to Shrewsbury and Wycombe.  Plymouth got Derby and Barnsley next but then no big hitters for rest of season.

• Site Supporter

So pleased I did the bus/train replacement, despite the bland result/performance It’s been a great day! Away days are more than the performance/result l! Enjoyed it today 👏👏

We’ll come good again soon in time for final and play-offs! Why not???!!

Disappointing but not a disaster. We were much the better team, with no lack of effort with special mentions for Charles, Bradley & Dempsey, who ran themselves into the ground, but we just lacked that bit of quality/composure to score the goal that would have won it.

FWIW, Morecambe as usual were full of shithousery, the shirt pulling was off the scale but the ref did nothing, but they also defended as if their lives depended on it.

& all those police & stewards must have cost Morecambe a fortune ( for them )!!