Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wembley ๐Ÿ•

Eddie

Just now, Lostock Whites said:

I know this is very simple, but we have 14,000 ST holders who will get to have 2 tickets.ย 

Won't be 100% but I imagine most will get at the very least 2 tickets. That's around 28,000.ย 

From what I've heard all-around me, loads of people are coming who aren't even ST holders and lots of people are buying lots of tickets on bulk.

Like others have pointed out, the fanbase is growing, when have we had 14,000 ST holders and getting nearly 20K in the 3rd tier Vs Port Vale on a regular Saturday match?

I need 6 tickets and can only get 4 with 2 season ticket holders, so I might have to wait till general sale for us all to sit together.

30k+ Wanderers fans at Wembley will be an absolute minimum in my opinion

ย 

The 14,000 arenโ€™t entitled to 2 tickets each, but only if there is a client ref.

I know a number of ST holders who arenโ€™t attending.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

If you can buy 8 but each one needs a client ref it isnโ€™t 2 per ST at all. Itโ€™s one ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

A lot of non-ST holders have Client Reference Numbers.

1 hour ago, Leyther_Matt said:

I think weโ€™re over analysing here.* Two per season ticket is two per season ticket.

*I will lose my shit if this turns out to be true ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Its not if you share the same client ref with your kidsย 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, gonzo said:

Its not if you share the same client ref with your kidsย 

Might not be the case. I'm sure I saw/heard something somewhere (can't fucking find it now!) that mentioned you'd need the Client Reference Number OR the name of the ST holder. Suppose we'll just have to wait till tomorrow.

Just now, Cheese said:

Might not be the case. I'm sure I saw/heard something somewhere (can't fucking find it now!) that mentioned you'd need the Client Reference Number OR the name of the ST holder. Suppose we'll just have to wait till tomorrow.

You normally need both. The CRN and surname much like adding it to your networkย 

Just now, ErnestTurnip said:

If you're ending up driving down is it worth doing the official stadium parking ?

ย 

My recommendation is harrow road mate. A lot of residential streets which are parking permitted. However all the houses have drives and at the end of each road thereโ€™s guys with parking signs. They take you down to someoneโ€™s drive and bang you on it. ยฃ20 for the day. Think the guys who run it and the home owner whack the money ๐Ÿคฃ

itโ€™s a piece of piss in and out off the north circular. Only issue being with this game itโ€™s right amongst all the argyle boozers as itโ€™s that side. But only 5 mins walk from the groundย