Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wembley 🍕

Eddie

1 hour ago, Spider said:

@embankment did you have to pay £4 a ticket on top or was it just a can of Cruzcampo?

Obviously not as we are in the Cruz Campo box complete with special guest speaker during the pre-match tapas .

Arrangements to have access to the BWFC dressing room after the game are still to be finalised.  But to be honest I cannot see that coming to fruition. 

On 23/02/2023 at 16:44, green genie said:

Right . You can pay me back in beer or reach arounds later.

Wealdstone FC are opening their car park inc coaches and mini buses to you mob. They have social club and minted from Ruislip tube on direct line to Wembley

07979 795414 is number of James the secretary to book in

image.thumb.png.ae22125a932fdadd6f354f3ce1b21e6a.png

extract from citehWays where mate pointed me in direction but they’ve been told by police their on northern entry routes

If he’s got any business acumen, he’ll offer a tented village with portaloos as well. Glamping on the pitch!

6 hours ago, green genie said:

To be fair the Ticketmaster operation was pretty slick.

Heads up that queue opened at 725 for 0800 start

How many ST holders do Plymouth have?  The "6 per person" will really maximise how many you sell, our restriction to 2 per ST holder will put plenty "not that bothered" types off as they won't be able to sit with friends.  I've got 3 STs so I'm buying 6, there are 2 others I would ask if I could get more but won't bother, no way will they sit on their own.

50 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

How many ST holders do Plymouth have?  The "6 per person" will really maximise how many you sell, our restriction to 2 per ST holder will put plenty "not that bothered" types off as they won't be able to sit with friends.  I've got 3 STs so I'm buying 6, there are 2 others I would ask if I could get more but won't bother, no way will they sit on their own.

10000 full ST holders then flexi members who buy groups of 6 tickets get priority over general sale

image.thumb.png.b011c8f2e8984ea97e2a103679ddd2a2.png

Seat map at lunchtime 

Edited by green genie