Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wembley ๐Ÿ•

Eddie

7 hours ago, peebles said:

It'll look good on telly, even if the South side Upper tier isn't sold, as not facing the cameras. Think the rest of seats will go, on both sides, by the looks of it.

ย 

6 hours ago, peebles said:

If it's pretty full up to the big telly it'll look good aye.

Yes, it's all about how it looks on tellyย ๐Ÿ™„

• Site Supporter

We'll sell what we sell. There isn't a cock waving contest for who sells most.ย 

We certainly won't run out. This isn't FACup or League Cup. Nobody will be without a ticket if they want one.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

I think quite a few season ticket holders have yet to buy, because they want to sit with family/friends who don't have STs and then you've got those who are just members to add in.

But as Micky says, we'll sell what we sell, only attendance nonces give a fuck about the final number.

11 minutes ago, Traf said:

I think quite a few season ticket holders have yet to buy, because they want to sit with family/friends who don't have STs and then you've got those who are just members to add in.

But as Micky says, we'll sell what we sell, only attendance nonces like @EyesRightgive a fuck about the final number.

๐Ÿ˜

1 hour ago, Traf said:

But as Micky says, we'll sell what we sell, only attendance nonces give a fuck about the final number.

Hopefully no one will be singing 'Bolton are massive' with 10k empty seatsย 

1 hour ago, Traf said:

I am in that boat need 6 together and got 2 season tickets so waiting till Thursdayย 

3 minutes ago, Lostock Whites said:

NH confirms we have over 43,000 club members now, obviously not all of them are going to trying to get tickets. But ticket sales about to rocket I imagine after Thursday

I'd expect Standard more than Saturn V. But you never know.

27 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

That song can get in the fucking bin anyway.

Calling themselves a massive club when in L1 deservedly got citeh the piss ripped out of them.ย 

Always thought it was more of a humorous piss take out of ourselves tbh

13 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

I thought we had over 34k members then they suspended membership how can we now have 43k?ย 

To be fair I added about 12 members while Trying to work out what their first announcement wasย 

27 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Always thought it was more of a humorous piss take out of ourselves tbh

You have an endearing faith in the intelligence of some of our support. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘