Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wembley ๐Ÿ•

Eddie

54 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

23 March is the date given for the release of the timetableย 

I am waiting for tickets to London on 15th April and Avanti told me they were being released on 15th March

ย 

Edited by Heywoodwite

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Francis Fogarty said:

I'd rather not wait if there's something I've missed.

As I said at the beginning of my contribution I'm not a seasoned train traveller. I've done what I can find to do, but I don't know if I've missed a trick.

Hang on, what am I explaining myself againย  for ?

If you get on a coach going early, just get train from wembley to euston or wherever

Ours is full but leaves at 7

I reckon i can be drinking centrally by 12

I think Neil said weโ€™d shifted almost 18k in the BN yesterday. ย Ties in with seating plan and nearly selling the first 2 tiers. ย Apparently top tier holds 39k total, weโ€™ve got half and hence given no corporate that should mean about 19k tickets to be released tmro. ย  18k+19k+odds and sods gives the 38k total allocation?

9 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Had considered the train but fuck that Iโ€™ll stick with original plan of driving to Watford on Saturday (via Belper v Colls)

Yep I'm going via Watford and staying overnight Sunday there, but although there are over a hundred direct trains a day from Watford to Wembley , there's a potentially dodgy service getting back after the match when I checked a few days ago. Taxi is expensive even though it's only a few miles.

6 hours ago, Wanderlust said:

Yep I'm going via Watford and staying overnight Sunday there, but although there are over a hundred direct trains a day from Watford to Wembley , there's a potentially dodgy service getting back after the match when I checked a few days ago. Taxi is expensive even though it's only a few miles.

Get the Tube to Watford.