Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wembley 🍕

Eddie

2 hours ago, Marc505 said:

That's the earliest they start leaving from, they're leaving over the course of the following few hours so you almost dictate when you get to Wembley yourself.

It needs spelling out more clearly that, seen loads dropping their guts over it.

Thanks Marc, is that clarified on the main site? Like you said just tell folk. Fuck all chance I’m dragging the kids out of bed at 3, struggle at 8 most days.  

Edited by Matt Lofthouse

6 minutes ago, Lostock Whites said:

Wonder if people will be waiting until they open the upper tier on the other side to get those middle seats.

I was contemplating that but I didn't want to wait any longer, especially with general sale to come.

Chicken and egg isn’t it. Won’t open those blocks until the majority within the open blocks have gone. So might be some wait 

9 minutes ago, tomski said:

Will be interesting to see if Neil’s membership drives people away. I think it will play a part no idea on how many.

It really shouldn't though. Its clearly here to stay and only requires an email. 

i get its frustrating but most folk have social media, accounts, all sorts so your data being in one extra place shouldnt be an issue now

2 minutes ago, Big E said:

It really shouldn't though. Its clearly here to stay and only requires an email. 

i get its frustrating but most folk have social media, accounts, all sorts so your data being in one extra place shouldnt be an issue now

Yes to a degree, but you can be arsed doing that where plenty can’t. Doesn’t bother me as I’m a season ticket holder but it does bother me when I have to do for others cause they can’t or won’t (a cross between skill/will) but still want tickets. If me or you aren’t there, they aren’t going.

Also until we sell out and have demand it’s strange behaviour making a fan/customer jump through hoops.

Edited by tomski

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Big E said:

And they Go on open sale next week - although you probably will have to sign up beforehand 😂. Shouldn’t be a barrier though to be honest. 

I’ve PM’d a few on here who I know were looking for CRNs - but most seem sorted. If anyone is looking for extra member CRNs I’m happy to help/share if I can, let me know 👍

How much does the other half of the upper tier hold?

Because as it stands currently and with a week to go, that's all that will be left for general sale.

I've been surprised by the uptake tbh, I don't remember us having this many at this stage, at Stoke 2011, think the middle & upper tiers were half full 

9 minutes ago, Lostock Whites said:

How much does the other half of the upper tier hold?

Because as it stands currently and with a week to go, that's all that will be left for general sale.

I've been surprised by the uptake tbh, I don't remember us having this many at this stage, at Stoke 2011, think the middle & upper tiers were half full 

image.png.1efc57a1a771949627874ec64b3b35db.png

23 minutes ago, desperado said:

And they Go on open sale next week - although you probably will have to sign up beforehand 😂. Shouldn’t be a barrier though to be honest. 

I’ve PM’d a few on here who I know were looking for CRNs - but most seem sorted. If anyone is looking for extra member CRNs I’m happy to help/share if I can, let me know 👍

They’ve mentioned previously the membership scheme will re open once this membership sale is completed. Which leads to me think you’ll need to register in order to purchase which means it isn’t general sale at all but membership sale part deux 

Edited by barrycowdrill

50 minutes ago, desperado said:

Could do with one crn if you could. Thanks

3 hours ago, Marc505 said:

That's the earliest they start leaving from, they're leaving over the course of the following few hours so you almost dictate when you get to Wembley yourself.

It needs spelling out more clearly that, seen loads dropping their guts over it.

Think it may depend on coach numbers if your number 1 you go first number 24 maybe 2 hours later 

45 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

They’ve mentioned previously the membership scheme will re open once this membership sale is completed. Which leads to me think you’ll need to register in order to purchase which means it isn’t general sale at all but membership sale part deux 

I thought they'd suspended membership to have an open sale but looking at the info it refers to CRN No's & networks, so I guess not. I imagine it just means you can get more on a CRN than before.

2 hours ago, radcliffe white said:

Had you down as hospitality

good view up top 

Hate it.

Got offered loads of comps when I was working and always turned it down if it was for us.

You can’t be yourself in that environment, when the game really matters.

It’s OK if you’re a neutral of course…