Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wembley 🍕

Eddie

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

😀you know what I mean

be dribs now 

Maybe, but a few will go when on open sale.

Genuinely believe a good result against Ipswich may see a little surge- it may give some a bit more belief. 

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

1 minute ago, barrycowdrill said:

We have a large number of Hogarth loyal AMF not subscribing to a membership scheme bollocks batch that will be waiting for general sale 

These part of the contingent that aren't coming back till Megson's gone?

5 hours ago, Matt Lofthouse said:

Thanks Marc, is that clarified on the main site? Like you said just tell folk. Fuck all chance I’m dragging the kids out of bed at 3, struggle at 8 most days.  

No I saw it on The Internet when it was being discussed in the last week

8 hours ago, barrycowdrill said:

If no fucker turns up for half 4 it won’t be leaving at half 4. Simple 

Neil says they're leaving empty if you're not there and it's ToughSheet if you miss out.

6 hours ago, Spider said:

That’s embankment

He’s already got his play off final tickets in the royal box. Gets to hand the trophy over to Santos

All for the sum of 4 cans of Spanish Carling

44 minutes ago, little whitt said:

How many BOGs on it 

That's the Question you should be Asking 

No bogs. They're stopping at every services if someone needs a piss. They're using Tyrer's double deckers and you just press the bell to get them to stop at the next services.

I bought my ticket at 10.15 this morning , I chose an end of row ticket on the side , lower tier , cracking seat . Got to the check out and it said restrictions apply , need to be in my seat 13.00 to 13.30 and tick the box to acknowledge . I thought WTF is this all about so deleted my basket. Chose another seat near corner lower tier, said same , tick box to acknowledge restrictions. I

panicked and bought the corner ticket . I assumed all sales say this ! 

Anyway I'm in after saying I'd never set foot in the sh*th*le after the semi final debacle. 

Not too happy about restrictions on what you can take in stadium , I want to take a camera 📷 with me . Only a little 'un but it takes cracking pictures. 

We might really just be massive everywhere we go...

There's loads of people waiting until general sale or maybe for better seats or when they have more money.

3 weeks to go, I think we'll be closer to the 35k mark than 30 at this stage, 7,000 gone in one day, big effort!

Can't wait to see Wembley white! 

Edited by Lostock Whites

6 hours ago, tomski said:

Yes to a degree, but you can be arsed doing that where plenty can’t. Doesn’t bother me as I’m a season ticket holder but it does bother me when I have to do for others cause they can’t or won’t (a cross between skill/will) but still want tickets. If me or you aren’t there, they aren’t going.

Also until we sell out and have demand it’s strange behaviour making a fan/customer jump through hoops.

Same here.  I've got tonnes of tickets for people over the years who were happy to attend those games but very little  chance of them lifting a finger to get one themselves.  I was and am always happy to phone for tickets or call in the ticket office but the membership makes it an extra faff because its technology and therefore things happen that make it harder to purchase, so I/we are less likely to bother.