Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wembley 🍕

Eddie

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, 1969 said:

For some reason I can only buy tickets for myself online even though I've got 2 other season tickets linked to my account so it looks like a trip to the ticket office to pick up our tickets 

Suspect I'm in the same boat, as my kids Season Tickets are both under my email address, so we have the same Client Reference Number. 🤦‍♂️ I assumed because they have individiual Memberships in their own names and are in my 'network' that I'd be able to purchase individual tickets for them. Fucking daft.

9 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Suspect I'm in the same boat, as my kids Season Tickets are both under my email address, so we have the same Client Reference Number. 🤦‍♂️ I assumed because they have individiual Memberships in their own names and are in my 'network' that I'd be able to purchase individual tickets for them. Fucking daft.

Both grand kids have their own crn and are linked to my network but still can't buy for them.As you said it's fucking daft

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Its all very confusing. So we saying on Tuesday I cant log on and use mine and my boys season tickets to buy 4 tickets? His ref will be under mine?

Not 100% sure. But if it's one per CRN, then yeah. I thought my kids had their own CRN's, but apparently not. Although I've bought additional tickets for their mates occasionally, using their memberships, even though they were also attending the match, so they had 2 tickets assigned to the same membership, under the same name! Fuck knows!

Edited by Cheese

1 hour ago, 1969 said:

Both grand kids have their own crn and are linked to my network but still can't buy for them.As you said it's fucking daft

Think it may have something to do with the permissions. Best to click on to each person in your network and it will tell you what you can / can’t do for them

usually it should by default allow you to assign tickets to them if it doesn’t you can edit so you can. Buying tickets for them is a different proposition ( what the difference is where away tickets are concerned I’ve no idea) 

but basically if it says you can’t currently buy for them then you click to request it then sends that person an email and they have to approve it. Pain in the arse

however I had the same problem when renewing ST’s spoke to the ticket office and they advised they had only just been given access to change it on your behalf so they can now do it. Best to ring Monday as I think it may change overnight and not immediately 

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Its all very confusing. So we saying on Tuesday I cant log on and use mine and my boys season tickets to buy 4 tickets? His ref will be under mine?

Email them tomorrow and request the CRN is different on all 4 tickets 

My mates kid had the same number as him to 

Basically the Simplest way for all concerned moving forward is to create an E ticketing account with a different email for each season ticket / CRN you have in your house regardless of age. If you have 4 ST’s all linked to 1 email it will only class that as 1 ST. 

once created you add them to your network thus creating the 4 ST’s and allowing you to buy 8 in this case 

personally I have 2 different emails I use. My main one linked to my ST then the secondary I use against my lads E ticket profile. I can then manage both  

Edited by barrycowdrill

• Site Supporter

It’s going to be carnage.

The CRN system is fine in itself, but only 2-3000 people use it regularly so the other 9-10,000 ST holders doing this for the first time are going to go apeshit.

Be funny watching the meltdown though

38 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Basically the Simplest way for all concerned moving forward is to create an E ticketing account with a different email for each season ticket / CRN you have in your house regardless of age. If you have 4 ST’s all linked to 1 email it will only class that as 1 ST. 

once created you add them to your network thus creating the 4 ST’s and allowing you to buy 8 in this case 

personally I have 2 different emails I use. My main one linked to my ST then the secondary I use against my lads E ticket profile. I can then manage both  

Ive just had a Email  to Linked your Dadas Account 

14 minutes ago, Spider said:

It’s going to be carnage.

The CRN system is fine in itself, but only 2-3000 people use it regularly so the other 9-10,000 ST holders doing this for the first time are going to go apeshit.

Be funny watching the meltdown though

Failure to prepare… 

god help the ticket off the next few days. Argyle have explicitly said no walk in purchases. Wonder if ours do the same 

Edited by barrycowdrill

58 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Think it may have something to do with the permissions. Best to click on to each person in your network and it will tell you what you can / can’t do for them

usually it should by default allow you to assign tickets to them if it doesn’t you can edit so you can. Buying tickets for them is a different proposition ( what the difference is where away tickets are concerned I’ve no idea) 

but basically if it says you can’t currently buy for them then you click to request it then sends that person an email and they have to approve it. Pain in the arse

however I had the same problem when renewing ST’s spoke to the ticket office and they advised they had only just been given access to change it on your behalf so they can now do it. Best to ring Monday as I think it may change overnight and not immediately 

Just done a trial run on ipswich tickets and it's now allowed me to get upto entering my dd info so hopefully it works for away tickets 

Cheers pal

12 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Failure to prepare… 

god help the ticket off the next few days. Argyle have explicitly said no walk in purchases. Wonder if ours do the same 

Surely they'll allow walk ins because not everyone is clued up on Internet me included 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

I asked yesterday about walk in tickets, was told definitely not, all online or phone only.

As much as it's the modern way, if that way becomes onerous then there's a risk folk will fuck it off.

Just open the ticket office and let people walk up if they so choose. Might sell a few extra bits of memorabilia too!

Neil ought to be open to such ideas.

3 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

As much as it's the modern way, if that way becomes onerous then there's a risk folk will fuck it off.

Just open the ticket office and let people walk up if they so choose. Might sell a few extra bits of memorabilia too!

Neil ought to be open to such ideas.

Exactly- maximum sales of match tickets plus merchandise 

15 hours ago, jeep said:

Sounds like you've got it sorted pal.

If I send you my CRNs can you sort my 14 tickets as well...... 😁

I tried this for Portsmouth as a dry run I have two other people in my network I could buy two tickets and it let me assign one of them to the other person in my network as I can manage their tickets for them.  I assume you log in with your CRN select let’s say 6 tickets and reassign them to the other people in your network within the checkout that’s what I did

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Exactly- maximum sales of match tickets plus merchandise 

Could even get the odd first teamer popping in, signing stuff etc. Kids would love it, going down after school with mum/dad and getting a ticket, scarf, selfie etc. Make it part of the experience.

36 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Am I being daft here, but with a 38k allocation and 2 person season ticket, even if you don't have one if you want a ticket you'll get one.

I mean I suppose its a bit different if you're trying to book a larger group but for most seems pretty straightforward, no?

The problem being if your using two ST's but one is your child's, it only counts as one.

If you're taking the family or friends who arent ST you're in to trouble if you want to sit together.