Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wembley 🍕

Eddie

2 minutes ago, Dr. Feelgood said:

Premium rate call ?

Sharon's already delivered my 8x tickets for my 1 season ticket by hand in BL6 on her way home. 

Nice touch given I've never seen a papa John's trophy game and until 9.30pm tonight I was boycotting the competition. 

I just want a day out with my mates that have been all over watching shite when it was easier to do something else of a Saturday or a Tuesday night.

The club, the fans and this bunch of players and staff deserve this it shows what we're doing is right. I can't wait to find a massive colony of Wanderers somewhere in London and get that flag up.

39 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I’m out. 

Mate it is a Mickey Mouse cup and they let kids play, BUT three years ago we were a day from extinction. The idea we would survive was unlikely this is a day out to enjoy for all us, you included who have been through, never questioning why but being there for the 7-1 defeats, relegations and emerging in the best place the club has been for years. Your lad is about 18, there might not be many chances to have a day out at football with him where the result does not matter and we can just celebrate the fact 'we are coming up the hill'

Get yourself there, I will buy a pint if you do ! 

12 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I was expecting it too be more expensive too

I'm wondering if the two clubs competing has a bearing on price though

I'd expect us and Plymouth Argyle will sell more tickets than last season's clubs and the EFL will know that

I quick look online suggests the prices were the same in 2019 (Pompey v Sunderland).