Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

How many tickets will we sell ?

Ani

6 minutes ago, boogs said:

Someone's just tried telling me we've already sold 30k this morning. In 3 fucking hours. 😂😂

Gotta love Chinese whispers from the JCL's 

We'll not sell anywhere near 30K full stop, never mind on the first morning

3 minutes ago, Farnywhite said:

Don’t understand the mad rush season ticket holders have till the 9th March till any one else has a bit . I’m going to leave it till next week 

To be fair, I think it's the "block booking" thing that people are keen to get sorted. There's 8 of us that want to sit together so that's why we wanted to do it early. And I'll bet that's a lot smaller group that some. 

3 minutes ago, boogs said:

To be fair, I think it's the "block booking" thing that people are keen to get sorted. There's 8 of us that want to sit together so that's why we wanted to do it early. And I'll bet that's a lot smaller group that some. 

May be so but I thought the most you can book a block booking was 9 ? 

1 minute ago, Farnywhite said:

May be so but I thought the most you can book a block booking was 9 ? 

I'm not too clued up on it, I know your right as in the most in one transaction is 9 but listening to a few on here I'm assuming there is a way to book bigger groups together. 

9 minutes ago, boogs said:

I'm not too clued up on it, I know your right as in the most in one transaction is 9 but listening to a few on here I'm assuming there is a way to book bigger groups together. 

Yep that scuppered our original plans when they said 2 per season ticket holder . Not easy to sort when some are season ticket holders others are members and some aren’t . And only on sale to season ticket holders till the 9th 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Farnywhite said:

Don’t understand the mad rush season ticket holders have till the 9th March till any one else has a bit . I’m going to leave it till next week 

the block we are in, 42 quid has sold out

theres about 50 of us

no prob with your approach, but it isnt for everybody

50 minutes ago, boogs said:

We booked and paid for 8, and the system doesnt kick you out so I was able to book another 8 next to our original seats

34 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

We booked and paid for 8, and the system doesnt kick you out so I was able to book another 8 next to our original seats

Haha. Fair play to you. We only needed the 8 anyway.

Luckily, our kid sorts our tickets out, so I don't have to bother with it much, but it does seem a flawed system. 

1 hour ago, boogs said:

Someone's just tried telling me we've already sold 30k this morning. In 3 fucking hours. 😂😂

Gotta love Chinese whispers from the JCL's 

It would be impossible as we have 14k season tkt holders so max we could sell today is 28k.

9 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

It would be impossible as we have 14k season tkt holders so max we could sell today is 28k.

I know this and you know this, but you try telling the numpties.

My mate said he was at his kids footy training last night and one the mums, who's not been to a game in fuck knows how long but now deciding she's a big wanderers fan, was going on about how it's out of order and unfair that just cos people have season tickets they get first dibs on these tickets for Wembley 😂

There are many idiots amongst the Bolton population it seems. 

8 minutes ago, boogs said:

I know this and you know this, but you try telling the numpties.

My mate said he was at his kids footy training last night and one the mums, who's not been to a game in fuck knows how long but now deciding she's a big wanderers fan, was going on about how it's out of order and unfair that just cos people have season tickets they get first dibs on these tickets for Wembley 😂

There are many idiots amongst the Bolton population it seems. 

There certainly are😂 I’m pleased that new fans want to be part of it though.