Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

How many tickets will we sell ?

Ani

7 hours ago, Pablo said:

Won't be far off selling that I recon, 35k minimum.

Tickets sold is already more than I thought it would be. Out of all the ways of getting to Wembley the Pizza Cup is right at the bottom of the pile. 30k would be a great effort. If we get to the playoff final I reckon a few wouldn't bother going because they've already chalked it off with the PJT.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Underpants said:

Tickets sold is already more than I thought it would be. Out of all the ways of getting to Wembley the Pizza Cup is right at the bottom of the pile. 30k would be a great effort. If we get to the playoff final I reckon a few wouldn't bother going because they've already chalked it off with the PJT.

Fact. I dithered with getting a  ticket  for PJT but gave in due to the numbers showing, and I personally can't imagine missing it. Reckon it might lead to a following of 23,000, give or take in the play off final if we get there (unlikely on current form). Our support levels have clearly increased in the last 10 years though, surely due to the long spell in the Prem, but allied to cheaper price of season tickets in my opinion.