Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sheffield Wednesday Friday

Marc505

I will arriving early afternoon, finding a pleasant boozer with the racing on.

Drink a few beers with Ilkeys lad and then upto the cafe bar pre match.

Ilkey is working and providing transport home. 

14 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Taken big numbers in recent months but think it’s all catching up now and also throw in Wembley, folk will start prioritising more 

Aye, possibly.  Plenty of folk do have to prioritise and budget accordingly though.  I think our support has been nothing short of phenomenal since lockdown ended and is above any criticism from anyone all things considered.

I'd say we've already passed any tests with flying colours.

I, of course, don't take any credit at all for this though. It's the likes of you and @Marc505who put in the real hard yards and deserve the Superfan points.  Although you do lose a large chunk for being a pinko.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Marc505 said:

Can we thrive under the Friday night lights in a pressure cooker of a 30k+ stadium against probably the best team in the league?

Probably not. It has wilting, 5-0 vibes this.

You’ve spent too much time reading the Portsmouth thread today! 😂

23 minutes ago, DazBob said:

Aye, possibly.  Plenty of folk do have to prioritise and budget accordingly though.  I think our support has been nothing short of phenomenal since lockdown ended and is above any criticism from anyone all things considered.

I'd say we've already passed any tests with flying colours.

I, of course, don't take any credit at all for this though. It's the likes of you and @Marc505who put in the real hard yards and deserve the Superfan points.  Although you do lose a large chunk for being a pinko.

And I do admittedly lose some points in the long run because this season is only a one off and I wouldn't normally have touched some of our games with a barge pole 😃

I guess that just leaves Sober as our one true champion...

Just now, Marc505 said:

And I do admittedly lose some points in the long run because this season is only a one off and I wouldn't normally have touched some of our games with a barge pole 😃

He loses points for giving Garrp a good pasting though and stopping him from attending games.

57 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

You will be back when your mrs realises you are annoying whne you are at home 🤣