Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sheffield Wednesday Friday

Marc505

Just now, radcliffe white said:

Poor return

Pissed off with them m8 - we should have scored today and Wycombe plus FGR was a joke. Soon as he brings Kachunga on I know we are not scoring. 

Be at Wembley, Exeter, Brizzle and Oxford and might do Burton and Sheff Wed yet. All depends on work with the last two

26 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Pissed off with them m8 - we should have scored today and Wycombe plus FGR was a joke. Soon as he brings Kachunga on I know we are not scoring. 

Be at Wembley, Exeter, Brizzle and Oxford and might do Burton and Sheff Wed yet. All depends on work with the last two

Instantly down to 10 when that clown comes on , the only striker I know who marks himself 

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

My excuse is

went to

peterborough 5-0

wycombe 0-1

FGR 0-1

Cheltenham 0-1

Morecambe 0-0

Port Vale 0-0

six away and only one we have scored- they should ban me🤨

Amazing that only seeing a single scoring game from six equates to almost a goal a game on average. 

(0.833 average)

4 hours ago, MickyD said:

Amazing that only seeing a single scoring game from six equates to almost a goal a game on average. 

(0.833 average)

Amazing stats really.  It shows how much easier it is to score when you don't need a goal!  3 at Barnsley another case in point.  I'm looking forward to going to Sheff Wed but can already feel what the frustration will be like when we are 1 down in the 2nd half and not looking like equalising, then Kachunga comes on to the amusement of Wednesday fans!

4 hours ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Every example I can think of, the rhyming slang is longer than the original word.  And I'm not telling pork pies, I've seen it with my own mince pies.

Well I'll go to the foot of my apples and pears