Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Final fundraising push...

Traf

My youngest (who many of you have met) turns 18 at the end of the month and not only are they autisitc, but they have struggled with their mental health for years. As adulthood approaches, they want to put something back and to do, this they're doing a charity skydive for Lancashire Mind at Grange Over Sands on Saturday 18th March.

It's a great cause and I know that several of you have already supported the fundraier and we're so grateful for the doantions, but we're just making one last push to basically get as much in as we can.

You can read about the skydive, the charity and Rio's own story on the donation page https://www.justgiving.com/page/rioskydive 

No donation is too small and every penny raised will be gratefully received. The donation page states that £160 will be taken for the actual skydive, but I'll be paying that myself, it won't come from your donations.

Much love, Chris & Rio x

• The topic was pinned
5 hours ago, Traf said:

My youngest (who many of you have met) turns 18 at the end of the month and not only are they autisitc, but they have struggled with their mental health for years. As adulthood approaches, they want to put something back and to do, this they're doing a charity skydive for Lancashire Mind at Grange Over Sands on Saturday 18th March.

It's a great cause and I know that several of you have already supported the fundraier and we're so grateful for the doantions, but we're just making one last push to basically get as much in as we can.

You can read about the skydive, the charity and Rio's own story on the donation page https://www.justgiving.com/page/rioskydive 

No donation is too small and every penny raised will be gratefully received. The donation page states that £160 will be taken for the actual skydive, but I'll be paying that myself, it won't come from your donations.

Much love, Chris & Rio x

Donated👍

Heartwarming story that. Been working with teens experiencing similar things at the moment and its good to hear of someone coming out the other side and doing a challenge as brave as this. Been also really enjoying Packam’s documentaries on Autism over on the iplayer, insightful stuff. 

Good luck with it all.

Edited by London Wanderer

• The topic was unpinned