Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

SNP

little whitt

• Site Supporter

He also wants the monarchy out.

Labour relying on an enclave laden with screechers? Quite possible. 

Still, if they get in, they can load many of those extra migrants into sweaty land. It's much more densely populated, so why not.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Still, if they get in, they can load many of those extra migrants into sweaty land. It's much more densely populated, so why not.

Bloody hell tmgj, I always thought you fairly level headed but that's a bit out there!

13 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Are you okay mate? You're not still using Roundup are you? Best to wear the mask next time. 

58 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

The Labour vote in Scotland has very rarely been decisive in general elections.

He's right about the monarchy by the way😉

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

13 years and 5 PMs

2 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Never did, never has. Again, it's why I really think political studies should be done as a basic lesson pre GCSE. They are in other countries.

Youngest is doing A-level politics and they said they couldn't belive how little the rest of the class knew when the first term started.

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

13 years and 5 PMs

7 Home Secretaries and 12 party chairman.

11 hours ago, Traf said:

Youngest is doing A-level politics and they said they couldn't belive how little the rest of the class knew when the first term started.

7 Home Secretaries and 12 party chairman.

Yeah its bonkers. If you were paranoid you'd think that it helps ruling classes that most don't really understand how our parlimentary system works. I grew up in a household that did discuss politics around the dinner table, but it wasn't really until I started studying British History at A-Level that it all started to knit together.

I'm currently having a ongoing battle with the secratary of our local MP Bob Neil to get her to book us in on your free to all UK residents tour of westminister. She just keeps sending me the link to the link that says 'contact your local MP' - anyway she finally got it so just sorting out the dates. Really looking forward to it - folk should get it booked in when they are in London. 75 mins tour, free of charge - we pay for the fucker, I want to see inside it.

1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Yeah its bonkers. If you were paranoid you'd think that it helps ruling classes that most don't really understand how our parlimentary system works. I grew up in a household that did discuss politics around the dinner table, but it wasn't really until I started studying British History at A-Level that it all started to knit together.

I'm currently having a ongoing battle with the secratary of our local MP Bob Neil to get her to book us in on your free to all UK residents tour of westminister. She just keeps sending me the link to the link that says 'contact your local MP' - anyway she finally got it so just sorting out the dates. Really looking forward to it - folk should get it booked in when they are in London. 75 mins tour, free of charge - we pay for the fucker, I want to see inside it.

I didn't know it was a thing, Junior would love that.