Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Podcasts

Krimzon

There is one from Footy Accumulators or some such bollocks  called tippy tappy football with Big Sam from 2 weeks ago . 

Its quite Interesting but does anyone whose seen it think the same as me , from a "medical" POV ?   

Bit worried.

On 21/03/2023 at 02:19, Krimzon said:

There is one from Footy Accumulators or some such bollocks  called tippy tappy football with Big Sam from 2 weeks ago . 

Its quite Interesting but does anyone whose seen it think the same as me , from a "medical" POV ?   

Bit worried.

What you thinking might help. 

Didnt want to cast aspertions really but watching Sams body language , i.e. shakes/tremors etc.

Also , Im always late to the party but just watching the four four two on with John McGinlay and Gerry Taggart is brilliant . Talking about The Battle of Burnden and Chris Fairclough being carved out of granite made me chuckle. Well worth a watch.

Good to have a thread on Bolton podcasts - not sure if we’ve had on in the past?

Will have a nosey at that Big Sam one tonight. 

The Undr The Cosh ones with our ex-players have been quite good. Couldn’t tolerate the Craig Davies one, constantly saying ‘you know’ (I think it was) after ever sentence got on my tits.

Of the ones closer to home, I quite like The Buff on a Friday morning. Not so keen on the Fanzone one, bit bland IMO

On 21/03/2023 at 02:19, Krimzon said:

Bit worried.

The bird who hosts the podcast with big Sam, Natalie pike I think, fit as fuck. City fan though.  

• Site Supporter

There’s one called The Fanzone which I tried recently.

Was a bit underwhelming.

Wish them all the best but it’s all a bit like over hearing a conversation under the stand at half time. But duller.