Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Coronation on your street?

globaldiver

13 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Bet you five crayon charts.

Now, you didn't get back to my on my question yesterday - I was most let down BB. 😥

Because it was the most stupid question in the history of WW. You know the phrase and you know why I used it. Lets say I didn’t know the meaning of petard. Do you not think that I could have googled it and replied in seconds?

• Site Supporter

I’ve just been arrested again.

All I did was stand in the fresh meat aisle at Tesco chanting “Meat is Murder” at anyone who bought dead creatures, then gently hit them on the head with my inflatable flamingo.

I’m off to a gulag in Cumbria later

23 minutes ago, Spider said:

All I did was stand in the fresh meat aisle at Tesco chanting “Meat is Murder” at anyone who bought dead creatures, then gently hit them on the head with my inflatable flamingo.

The met have pulled a blinder on this. “We regret they couldn’t continue with their demo”  Ultimate shithousery and in this instance it’s superb! 😂😂

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Spider said:

Cumbria?

Full of spring lamb.

You murderer.

• Members
20 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

As always, very easy (and habitual) to criticise the police force. Of course there will be the odd mistake (only this one, those yellow fuckers from coronation day should have been held for a fortneet just to be sure). We couldn't live our lives without them without toting around an AK47 and a machete.

You and your BLM mates must want this?

19 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

As always, very easy (and habitual) to criticise the police force. Of course there will be the odd mistake (only this one, those yellow fuckers from coronation day should have been held for a fortneet just to be sure). We couldn't live our lives without them without toting around an AK47 and a machete.

You and your BLM mates must want this?

They’re in special measures …. 🤫

• Site Supporter
On 13/05/2023 at 10:55, London Wanderer said:

They’re in special measures because modern society pressures stop them policing. 

If they stop and search a suspect who happens to be anything other than white British it’ll be all over the media.

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, MickyD said:

They’re in special measures because modern society pressures stop them policing. 

If they stop and search a suspect who happens to be anything other than white British it’ll be all over the media.

And when they find a foot long machete ... its been "planted".

• Site Supporter
On 13/05/2023 at 10:55, London Wanderer said:

Get more policing done and less dressing up of themselves and cars etc and who knows, they might get out of them.

Start with the road gluers. Straight off the tarmac, and no delivery of water etc. Into court.

If they come back, then straight into the Thames. Mr Welby can say a prayer for them, whilst flying along the adjacent roads, breaking the speed limits and not paying his fine.

7 hours ago, MickyD said:

They are in special measure for a whole range of reasons. But if you want to go on a culture wars rant about woke snowflakes preventing police officers doing their job then be my guest 👍Clearly there is far more to it than that.

You probably do have some officers who are afraid to stop and search due to fear of offending and that needs addressing. Then on the other hand you've fellow officers in a WhatsApp group with Everard's rapist - laughing away at his jokes and the horrific content he was sharing. You've also got 800 officers currently being investigated for sexual and domestic abuse claims. I can't think of many other jobs with that level of duty and care where that behaviour would be acceptable. If that makes me woke then so be it. 

• Members
7 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

They are in special measure for a whole range of reasons. But if you want to go on a culture wars rant about woke snowflakes preventing police officers doing their job then be my guest 👍Clearly there is far more to it than that.

You probably do have some officers who are afraid to stop and search due to fear of offending and that needs addressing. Then on the other hand you've fellow officers in a WhatsApp group with Everard's rapist - laughing away at his jokes and the horrific content he was sharing. You've also got 800 officers currently being investigated for sexual and domestic abuse claims. I can't think of many other jobs with that level of duty and care where that behaviour would be acceptable. If that makes me woke then so be it. 

No 1 woke on here.

We should get Boris' water cannon back and treat the troublemakers appropriately.

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Chased by the very people they've been courting for cash for the last few years.

Quiet life eh!

Who, the Daily Mail and Express? As far as I can tell, they were the only media outlets,  over here at least, that got hold of and published the photos taken.

• Members

What a joke and gullible fuckers swallow it. A two hour high speed chase through Manhattan? FFS.

Masters of utilising those they purport to despise to publicise their antics and keep the till ticking over.

She is one despicable piece of work. He is a gormless cuntstruck ginge.

• Site Supporter
17 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Chased by the very people they've been courting for cash for the last few years.

Quiet life eh!

After a gruelling 2 hour car chase it seems the paparazzi finally managed to lose Harry and Megan