Phillip Schofield

gonzo

• Moderators

I'll help 

They've been nominated at the prestigious TRICs 

https://www.gbnews.com/news/tric-awards-vote-for-gb-news

Nobody could vote as the website crashed 

https://www.gbnews.com/news/tric-awards-2023-vote-nigel-farage

They were also most loved media brand in some poll beating both the guardian AND the sun 

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/gb-news-named-most-loved-news-brand-in-the-uk-in-new-poll-153846098.html

So fuck off everyone 

• Members
22 minutes ago, Zico said:

I'll help 

They've been nominated at the prestigious TRICs 

https://www.gbnews.com/news/tric-awards-vote-for-gb-news

Nobody could vote as the website crashed 

https://www.gbnews.com/news/tric-awards-2023-vote-nigel-farage

They were also most loved media brand in some poll beating both the guardian AND the sun 

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/gb-news-named-most-loved-news-brand-in-the-uk-in-new-poll-153846098.html

So fuck off everyone 

Tongue in cheek it may be but even you detractors are visiting from time to time eh?

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Tongue in cheek it may be but even you detractors are visiting from time to time eh?

I watched it when they interviewed allardyce 

And I've seen the clips on here 

It's not for me so I've not been back 

I don't watch sky news either 

Only BBC news 

Not arsed what anyone else watches 

• Site Supporter

Is this a good time to mention Cheryl Cole’s romance with a young lad she mentored during X Factor called Liam Payne? Payne was 14 when he was mentored as potentially a part of One Direction. They had a son together 10 years later. All perfectly legal other than the fact they met whilst he was below the age of consent. 
I’m not for a minute defending Phillip Schofield but there certainly appears to be a whole different way of looking at things when the lad is the child.

We’ve all heard anecdotes about pupil/teacher relationships but even then, a male teacher with a female pupil is seen as a lot worse than the opposite way round.

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Is this a good time to mention Cheryl Cole’s romance with a young lad she mentored during X Factor called Liam Payne? Payne was 14 when he was mentored as potentially a part of One Direction. They had a son together 10 years later. All perfectly legal other than the fact they met whilst he was below the age of consent. 
I’m not for a minute defending Phillip Schofield but there certainly appears to be a whole different way of looking at things when the lad is the child.

We’ve all heard anecdotes about pupil/teacher relationships but even then, a male teacher with a female pupil is seen as a lot worse than the opposite way round.

It's completely different in that whilst he was 14 the first time he auditioned and met her there's nothing to suggest anything happened until years later when he was 23 

39 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Of course you are correct but you can’t have an opinion like this these days.

I don’t like Schofield, but IF nothing else comes out, his treatment by the media has been absolutely dreadful.

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone……

57 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Think its just one of those things in life thats just the way it is. 

There no real explanation other than blokes and women are wired up differently.

Like you allude to Itd be totally different other way round.

I nobbed a 46 year old when I was 17. It was fucking brilliant. All my mates thought it was fucking brilliant and my brothers did too.

Other way round there'd be a scandal and lynch mobs out. Just the way it is innit.

Edited by gonzo

5 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I nobbed a 46 year old when I was 17. It was fucking brilliant. All my mates thought it was fucking brilliant and my brothers did too.

Are you still in touch with him? 

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

Thought Schofield's bit of fluff was also a lad?

Many of us are now looking over our shoulders. It’s very worrying. My first girlfriend was only 15. Me, older. Different times.

I was sixteen. Aware that it was illegal, we decided to wait. Didn’t think she would be 19 before she finally said yes.

Different times.😊

We got married. It didn’t last.🤷‍♂️

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Many of us are now looking over our shoulders. It’s very worrying. My first girlfriend was only 15. Me, older. Different times.

I was sixteen. Aware that it was illegal, we decided to wait. Didn’t think she would be 19 before she finally said yes.

Different times.😊

We got married. It didn’t last.🤷‍♂️

Many European countries have Romeo & Juliet clauses where if underage teens have sex they don't automatically get prosecuted. For example a 15 year old with a 17 year old.  Not here though, you did well to wait so long!

8 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Many European countries have Romeo & Juliet clauses where if underage teens have sex they don't automatically get prosecuted. For example a 15 year old with a 17 year old.  Not here though, you did well to wait so long!

As Ross would say, we had a few breaks😉

When I was in the 6th form, one of the students was seeing a teacher in her early 20’s and we all knew about it. 

It got out officially and they both left and rented a place above a shop in the village, 200 yards from the school!!!!!

They ended up having a family together and the last I heard were still together. 

• Site Supporter

Mrs Gaffney, my English teacher, could have tried sucking my lungs out through my bellend. The last thing I’d have done was cry to the telly about it.

Unless she turned out to have a ding dong. And even then, I’m not sure I’d have been bothered

4 hours ago, MickyD said:

Sounds like you defending Phil. Or doing the middle aged white bloke hard done by routine?