Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Exeter (H).

captainmed

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, Zico said:

flashbacks to the last time we entertained Exeter

biggest crowd stood outside the ground during covid expecting to clinch promotion, fucking it up, then it all kicking off

hoping to avoid a repeat

5-0 @ 33/1

That one will certainly go down in history as one of the most unusual (ridiculous covid moments) yet typically (losing when all set for celebration) bwfc occasions. We were sat outside (as that's all you could do) eating a meal at Chiquitos, watching ifollow on the phone!

However that wasn't the last time we hosted. We beat them 2-0 at home last year, then completed the double winning at their place after Wembley - fantastic away day that one.

I've gone for a Bolton win at -1 at 15/8

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, desperado said:

That one will certainly go down in history as one of the most unusual (ridiculous covid moments) yet typically (losing when all set for celebration) bwfc occasions. We were sat outside (as that's all you could do) eating a meal at Chiquitos, watching ifollow on the phone!

However that wasn't the last time we hosted. We beat them 2-0 at home last year, then completed the double winning at their place after Wembley - fantastic away day that one.

Probably be colder than that today 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, desperado said:

Thinking about it I remember the away game with Bradley scoring but recall nothing of the home game