Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Barnsley (A)


radcliffe white

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

So we've got 4 away games out of 5 between 20th Jan and 10th Feb; and 4 aways out of 5 between 24th Feb and 9th March.  If we're still on 2 points a game after that lot it will be some achievement.

Not many spare midweeks left now for BSM cup games.

Nothing in it between our home and away form.

2PPG.

1.88PPG.

Lost more at home than away.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Everyone's meant to play Tuesday, half the championship now plays on a Wednesday to suit red button.

From next season there'll be games every night.

Some fans are in for a real shock if we go up, daft ko times for tv and one  of the most expensive leagues about for away tickets 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
Just now, radcliffe white said:

Some fans are in for a real shock if we go up, daft ko times for tv and one  of the most expensive leagues about for away tickets 

I’m hoping the “twenty’s plenty” mantra will have filtered down by next season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Marc505 said:

Everyone's meant to play Tuesday, half the championship now plays on a Wednesday to suit red button.

From next season there'll be games every night.

Bloke I know who works for sky was telling me they are looking to do 1000 matches a season and they paid £7bn for it 

Amazon have fucked it off and won't be showing matches anymore 

BT had first pick on most of the weekend games but now SKY get first choice on everything 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, radcliffe white said:

Some fans are in for a real shock if we go up, daft ko times for tv and one  of the most expensive leagues about for away tickets 

If most of our games are moved from 3pm then I’m going full fledge armchair fan. Can’t beat em then join em.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, radcliffe white said:

Some fans are in for a real shock if we go up, daft ko times for tv and one  of the most expensive leagues about for away tickets 

 

If it’s not on my terms these days re day & kick-off time then I’m out.

I-Follow re mid-week aways was a game changer for me.

This will likely be another.

No point complaining, I’ll just vote with my feet & cash. 

I don’t do anything else in my social life on days and times I don’t fancy and football will be no different.
 

Edited by captainmed
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, captainmed said:

 

If it’s not on my terms these days re day & kick-off time then I’m out.

I-Follow re mid-week aways was a game changer for me.

This will likely be another.

No point complaining, I’ll just vote with my feet & cash. 

I don’t do anything else in my social life on days and times I don’t fancy and football will be no different.
 

We go up I’m scaling right back done championship clubs so many times 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MickyD said:

I’m hoping the “twenty’s plenty” mantra will have filtered down by next season.

Except its £30 now!  I think £30 would be my limit for any BW game outside of Wembley etc, might make an exception for Old Trafford or Spurs just for the novelty but if Sheff Wed or Leeds insist on £36 or whatever, sod that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.