Jump to content
Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Grooming Gangs Report


gonzo

Recommended Posts

  • Site Supporter
43 minutes ago, Casino said:

i'm not blamimg the victims

but these kids are vulnerable

and theyre vulnerable because somebody has made them that way

maybe its society, maybe its parents, maybe its social workers, but it isnt preadtor (pakistani) blokes

 

fully agree they wouldnt be vulnerable of there werent people looking to prey on them but the system has created vulnerable kids

look at who the victims (generally) are

theyre not (generally) kids with the family support mine and yours got/get

I’ve been on a few child protection courses over the years and one of the big deals is identifying those youngsters who aren’t given the right emotional support at home. They’ll often look for such emotional support elsewhere… anywhere!

Now, if I’m being taught to recognise these things for the right reasons then I’m fairly sure someone could learn these things for the wrong reasons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
7 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

As for quoting statistics, we'll how silly, when they aren't published in full context. 

6% Asian it says- there are only 2.7% Pakistani in the country. There are 3% Indian. 

If the majority of these 6% are Pakistani Asians, as we are told they are, then there is clearly a bigger percentage of dodgy bastards within that community. One derived from their culture.

And of course that's only the ones that have been prosecuted. 

 

If

exactly

 

'culture'

dear god

anyway, have this

a bit of context

Quote

The 2021 Census shows whites make up 81.7% of the general population in England and Wales, 9.3% identify as Asian, 4% identify as black, 2.2% identify as mixed race and 1% identify as 'other'.

 

so whites out perform themselves in the child sex offender league, while asians are failing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

Apparently, according to some of the unwashed pinky haired types, the MSM are racist now because they (the rapists) are being referred to as Pakistani grooming gangs. Isn’t that what they are?  

Are they all Pakistani or could one or two of them be from elsewhere?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Astounding that the police and other authorities were so frightened of the 'racist' label (which cunts like Cheese spout every five minutes to try to close down debate) that it was seen as a lesser issue to turn a blind eye and let them bang away.

Not astounding that the usual suspects on here immediately mount a rear guard action to defend or deflect by way of highlighting what 'whiteys' have done. Some of this lot on here must have some sort of mega guilt complexes about racist behaviour they have engaged in in the past and are now trying to over compensate? How else can it be explained?

Agree with your first paragraph about the police/authorities although I think incompetence should also be thrown in there as being scared of being called racist isn’t the full story imo

Your second paragraph? I’m reading folks posts a different way as in challenging why Robinson only highlights Pakistanis and jumps on that single bandwagon rather than the whole noncery bandwagon. Unless I’ve missed that as I don’t tend to read what he has to say

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Casino said:

If

exactly

 

'culture'

dear god

anyway, have this

a bit of context

 

so whites out perform themselves in the child sex offender league, while asians are failing

Again, complete deflection.

Of course their culture has everything to do with it. As in the culture amongst Pakistani male muslims based in town centres across the country.

Its in their culture to view young vulnerable white girls as trash and treat them as such. Its also in their culture to close ranks and protect their own. 

Its every bit to do with culture that the problem is allowed to manifest and breed like it has. 

Just have a look at what happens to anyone that dare to challenge them ffs.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Are they all Pakistani or could one or two of them be from elsewhere?

There are people from different backgrounds, but in the cases such as Rotherham there are a lot more Pakistanis than you would expect in a random sample. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Ani said:

There are people from different backgrounds, but in the cases such as Rotherham there are a lot more Pakistanis than you would expect in a random sample. 

Yes the ones they were referring to were. The point they were trying to make was why don’t the MSM say English rapists when they’re to blame. 🤦🏻 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Ani said:

There are people from different backgrounds, but in the cases such as Rotherham there are a lot more Pakistanis than you would expect in a random sample. 

Because they generally don’t tend to mix socially, I’ve no doubt that if someone exposed a whitey child grooming gang there’d be no Pakistani blokes at all.

In fact I’ll take a leap of faith here and say that a Pakistani paedophile hearing about a white grooming gang would run straight to the police and similarly a white paedophile stumbling upon a Pakistani child abuse ring would run straight to the police to expose it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Because they generally don’t tend to mix socially, I’ve no doubt that if someone exposed a whitey child grooming gang there’d be no Pakistani blokes at all.

In fact I’ll take a leap of faith here and say that a Pakistani paedophile hearing about a white grooming gang would run straight to the police and similarly a white paedophile stumbling upon a Pakistani child abuse ring would run straight to the police to expose it. 

I feel like I'm in the twighlight zone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Because they generally don’t tend to mix socially, I’ve no doubt that if someone exposed a whitey child grooming gang there’d be no Pakistani blokes at all.

In fact I’ll take a leap of faith here and say that a Pakistani paedophile hearing about a white grooming gang would run straight to the police and similarly a white paedophile stumbling upon a Pakistani child abuse ring would run straight to the police to expose it. 

What about a Pakistani hearing about a Pakistani grooming gang? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
1 hour ago, gonzo said:

Again, complete deflection.

Of course their culture has everything to do with it. As in the culture amongst Pakistani male muslims based in town centres across the country.

Its in their culture to view young vulnerable white girls as trash and treat them as such. Its also in their culture to close ranks and protect their own. 

Its every bit to do with culture that the problem is allowed to manifest and breed like it has. 

Just have a look at what happens to anyone that dare to challenge them ffs.

 

 

if it was 'their culture' theyd all be at it

its no more their culture than thieving or drugs (or, indeed, child sex abuse) is my culture but loads of white 'chrsitians' are at it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

I feel like I'm in the twighlight zone.

I think the whole point is our social service/education system should be looking after vulnerable kids.

Blaming the end perpetrators is a failure, which is what some in the system were saying for years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I think the whole point is our social service/education system should be looking after vulnerable kids.

Blaming the end perpetrators is a failure, which is what some in the system were saying for years.

I think blaming the perpetrators is fine. Pretty sure your post is not meant to excuse them in some way but it does read like that is what you are saying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Ani said:

I think blaming the perpetrators is fine. Pretty sure your post is not meant to excuse them in some way but it does read like that is what you are saying. 

Of course its not, this is the issue with any social media.

We have a issue in the UK because of underfunded social systems that kids are falling through the gaps - and are taken advatage of by vile people.

The idea that you get rid of certain immigrants you get rid of the problem, and that oversimplification - and also the dogwhistle that certain MPs like to say to we forget about the systremic problems - is what the real issue is.

We ie our governemt has failed our ie our poorest children for too long is the real issue here. Its economic and systemic - and it'll take a long time to fix.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Casino said:

if it was 'their culture' theyd all be at it

its no more their culture than thieving or drugs (or, indeed, child sex abuse) is my culture but loads of white 'chrsitians' are at it

Think your confusing religion and culture.

I mean within their community. Not the wider Muslim community.

Same way thieving and drugs are accepted as part of culture in certain demographics of our society.

Since this topic was created theres only you suggesting people are accusing communities as a whole. You're litterally arguing a point against something you've implied yourself.

Nobody said it. Nobody even went down that path untill you drop some statistics twice to try prove, bizarrely, theres more white peados than brown and in some way decry the fact theres a massive problem with grooming gangs within the Pakistani male muslim demographic across towns in England.

You say the vulnerable should be looked after first etc....maybe if folk listened in the first place and didn't turn a blind eye, social services may stand a chance.

They cant act and save these girls if their calls are ignored for fear of reprisals and being seen as racist.

Just cheap white meat eh? They shouldn't be out that late anyway eh? Parents fault eh?

Aye balls to the gangs who get paid by men across the country to come and abuse these girls. 

Balls to these lot that specifically target these girls.

Nah blame the parents.

Nice one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All them boys raped by Barry Bennell..

Aye its the parents fault. Everybody knew it was happening, shouldnt have been playing for teams he managed.

Aye deffo the parents fault. Not his.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, gonzo said:

All them boys raped by Barry Bennell..

Aye its the parents fault. Everybody knew it was happening, shouldnt have been playing for teams he managed.

Aye deffo the parents fault. Not his.

Bit of a digression that - you're equating things that aren't equal because you're saying it's all'child abuse' 

its not that simple - of course child abuse is wrong - but to say its all from a same backgound ie its only down to the prepetrators and if we stopped that abuse would stop is naive.

Abuse is about allowance of those who would do that, as a society we need to stop that first and formost.

I've had a lunch with an old friend who was abused by her step dad. Her mum was an alocoholic, and this is unreported. As so many of these things were.

Overelly focusing on these crimes, makes us forget that for years and they still continue under roofs everyday, and that's the real point - making sure our social care and police are up to the task to stop this. 

Edited by Not in Crawley
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

All them boys raped by Barry Bennell..

Aye its the parents fault. Everybody knew it was happening, shouldnt have been playing for teams he managed.

Aye deffo the parents fault. Not his.

The point I and I believe others are trying to make is that these children were neglected not by the parents but by the system. In many cases they were not listened too or even considered to be part of the problem. This is what needs addressing, as abusers from take aways, vape shops, scout huts, churches, sports teams and even home will not go away. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Casino said:

if it was 'their culture' theyd all be at it

its no more their culture than thieving or drugs (or, indeed, child sex abuse) is my culture but loads of white 'chrsitians' are at it

It's typically a Mirpuri / Punjabi cultural issue

A statistical representation of the number of perpetrators with heritage from that region of Pakistan would likely be quite revealing

As to the point about vulnerability, I think it's important to note that if these girls weren't vulnerable enough, many were made more vulnerable still after being deliberately plied with drink and drugs by these predators

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Casino said:

if it was 'their culture' theyd all be at it

its no more their culture than thieving or drugs (or, indeed, child sex abuse) is my culture but loads of white 'chrsitians' are at it

Utter codswallop. Unless you're saying they don't have a brain and aren't capable of using it, and fundamentally knowing wrong from right?

Which clearly isn't the case, with any group, some learn and turn away, or arent expised to it, but there is still a cultural difference, and for some it's still ingrained in them.

I'm not going to go into it again, but I've regularly been given details by someone who worked closely with many for whom this is their culture, over many years.

Lots of problems, and a lot of it inadvertently promulgated by changes in the way the state approached multiculturalism.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nowack said:

The point I and I believe others are trying to make is that these children were neglected not by the parents but by the system. In many cases they were not listened too or even considered to be part of the problem. This is what needs addressing, as abusers from take aways, vape shops, scout huts, churches, sports teams and even home will not go away. 

Indeed. But this scandal is about Pakistani Muslim grooming gangs. Ive just no idea why we have to bring every other problematic area of society in to the conversation to try and dilute it.

Why cant we just focus on this? 

It was Casino who pumped the stats out and widened the conversation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Bit of a digression that - you're equating things that aren't equal because you're saying it's all'child abuse' 

its not that simple - of course child abuse is wrong - but to say its all from a same backgound ie its only down to the prepetrators and if we stopped that abuse would stop is naive.

Abuse is about allowance of those who would do that, as a society we need to stop that first and formost.

I've had a lunch with an old friend who was abused by her step dad. Her mum was an alocoholic, and this is unreported. As so many of these things were.

Overelly focusing on these crimes, makes us forget that for years and they still continue under roofs everyday, and that's the real point - making sure our social care and police are up to the task to stop this. 

No Im not ffs. Read the rest of my posts before you waffle on your high horse.

I was comparing the Bennel thing to the Rochdale thing to show exactly that.

Casino is blaming victims families and social care for the girls being kebab shops but no fucker blames the victims families or social care for allowing kids to play for Barry Bennell. 

Kids will be exploited by cunts no matter what. Thats my point.

But to say there isnt a cultural issue with the Pakistani muslim community, especially within its young men, then you're in complete denial or completely blinded.

Like I say, cheap white meat innit bruv.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Indeed. But this scandal is about Pakistani Muslim grooming gangs. Ive just no idea why we have to bring every other problematic area of society in to the conversation to try and dilute it.

Why cant we just focus on this? 

It was Casino who pumped the stats out and widened the conversation. 

This recent report is actually about the way that child exploitation has been dealt with by GMP, not Pakistani Muslim grooming gangs. My point is that if we keep concentrating on the specifics of the grooming gangs we are missing the point of the report and nothing changes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gonzo said:

No Im not ffs. Read the rest of my posts before you waffle on your high horse.

I was comparing the Bennel thing to the Rochdale thing to show exactly that.

Casino is blaming victims families and social care for the girls being kebab shops but no fucker blames the victims families or social care for allowing kids to play for Barry Bennell. 

Kids will be exploited by cunts no matter what. Thats my point.

But to say there isnt a cultural issue with the Pakistani muslim community, especially within its young men, then you're in complete denial or completely blinded.

Like I say, cheap white meat innit bruv.

Personally, I think you are missing the issue that our services have let down many working class girls, and it's easy to blame the other when we should be looking at our social services which have been underfunded for years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.