Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackpool (A)

Duck Egg

1 hour ago, Lostock Whites said:

To me, my memory of us bottling our chance to finish in the top 6 after our last season in the Prem in the 2013 Championship season is still etched in my mind. 

The Blackpool fans singing "Staying down, staying down, staying down" sticks to mind and how true they were, we haven't been back since.

With that in mind, I've always wanted us to beat them in any game since and get one over them.

Dougie fucking Freeman 

• Site Supporter
17 hours ago, TrickyTrotter said:

Blackpool fans having a meltdown on AVFTT😀

https://avftt.co.uk/index.php?threads/boycott-bolton-game.51124/

Boycott- pathetic.

Think we've just surpassed them as having the best home record in the league, and they've just won at Peterborough too.

Come to think about it, I hope they do stay away.

• Site Supporter
Just now, L/H White said:

why on earth are people spunking a tenner a match when every game is on IPTV 

This will be on Blackpool ifollow

Some people aren't vile druggy thugs who reek of crime.

I started using a dodgy website this season, but I'm sure that'll get shut down at some point, so WTV is a good backup option. Can't be arsed paying a stranger for a hacked firestick that could get turned into a useless piece of plastic at any moment.

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

I started using a dodgy website this season, but I'm sure that'll get shut down at some point, so WTV is a good backup option. Can't be arsed paying a stranger for a hacked firestick that could get turned into a useless piece of plastic at any moment.

You could do it yourself easy as pie. If it fails you just delete that particular app and download another or newer version.

• Site Supporter
Just now, gonzo said:

You could do it yourself easy as pie. If it fails you just delete that particular app and download another or newer version.

Can you? Are any of these apps free, or do you have to pay a subscription?

20 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Why wouldn't you use it till it got shut down?

To older fans, Blackpool are the real enemy of the two and Wigan are just an irrelevant set of shitheads, so ideally if we win one, it'll be at Blackpool.

BUT...beating Wigan brings us out of this mini three-game away-tour on a win and it increases the chances of back to back relegations for the Pies pushing them closer to where they belong : non-league.

Maybe winning both is for the best.

22 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You can use the firestick for other legal means, though.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Why wouldn't you use it till it got shut down?

I will do. I only use it because it's dead easy as it's just a website. When it does get shut down, I'll probably just revert to WanderersTV though, unless I can be arsed figuring out this IPTV stuff.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Traf said:

You can use the firestick for other legal means, though.

I've got a firestick, just never been arsed enough to look into side-loading apps.

26 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I’m better than a druggy thug

That said I use a dodgy website so I do reek of crime.

Wanderers TV is worth it when iptv goes belly up.

I don’t know anyone who does fire sticks so I’ll not bother

Thats how I read it😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Traf said:

To older fans, Blackpool are the real enemy of the two and Wigan are just an irrelevant set of shitheads, so ideally if we win one, it'll be at Blackpool.

BUT...beating Wigan brings us out of this mini three-game away-tour on a win and it increases the chances of back to back relegations for the Pies pushing them closer to where they belong : non-league.

Maybe winning both is for the best.

Spot on

3 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I will do. I only use it because it's dead easy as it's just a website. When it does get shut down, I'll probably just revert to WanderersTV though, unless I can be arsed figuring out this IPTV stuff.

When is it getting shut down? 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, tomski said:

I’m better than a druggy thug

That said I use a dodgy website so I do reek of crime.

Wanderers TV is worth it when iptv goes belly up.

I don’t know anyone who does fire sticks so I’ll not bother

Thats how I read it😂😂😂

Correct, apart from the first line. I was just making a WW joke.

I wouldn’t dream of using one but my brother is amazed his has lasted 3 years. Didn’t think they’d last 3 months.

He always thought it would go, now says it will be a sad day when it does.

Edited by tomski