Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Charlton (H)

Ani

It wouldn't make sense to change something thats not broken and that has brought us so much success this season.

HOWEVER, I can't tell you how refreshing it was 2nd half of the Northampton game to see us play with out and out wingers again with CMG causing havoc out wide. 

Edited by Lostock Whites

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, noxid said:

Baxter, Forrester, Santos, Thomasson, Charles. Williams. Half the team out and that's not including long term injuries to Nlundulu and Johnston Thank god he picked up those four players in the transfer window.

Yeah but its led to resentment and infighting

I have no doubt that IE will be hard work. 

I also believe that there may have been some issues with certain players, but I guess that’s fairly normal stuff in the professional game these days and it needs managing. 

What you cannot dispute is that they collectively give 100% every week and that would simply not happen if there were any major problems within the camp. 

Edited by captainmed

3 hours ago, noxid said:

Baxter, Forrester, Santos, Thomasson, Charles. Williams. Half the team out and that's not including long term injuries to Nlundulu and Johnston Thank god he picked up those four players in the transfer window.

I'd genuinely forgot Johnston was on the books

16 hours ago, W.cramp said:

Santos been training this week ?   If so, I have a sneaky feeling in me water He will be on the teamsheet.  

He better had be if Aneke is fit. He's a big lad, who backs in, pins and spins - Hopefully he's unfit

• The topic was pinned