Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wycombe V Derby

gonzo

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, tomski said:

Be surprised if I’m on my own but I’d love that scenario

I’d much rather get to Peterborough knowing that both Pompey and Derby bottled all of their final games and whatever the result, both Bolton and Peterborough will definitely be promoted. Fuck all to play for except winner or runner-up. Obviously, we will be 8 goals better off than them so get the draw and they need to beat us 5-0 to swing GD their way; just to give them a fighting chance.

21 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I’d much rather get to Peterborough knowing that both Pompey and Derby bottled all of their final games and whatever the result, both Bolton and Peterborough will definitely be promoted. Fuck all to play for except winner or runner-up. Obviously, we will be 8 goals better off than them so get the draw and they need to beat us 5-0 to swing GD their way; just to give them a fighting chance.

Yeah i think we all would. Bit if that scenario was offered now. I’d snatch your hand off.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

If the ref had the balls to chalk off this "goal" that Waghorn handled into the net, we'd already be a point ahead of Derby and 5 points ahead of Posh, so fuck 'em.

image.jpeg.428812e71a26beeb071c8f8d3f2ceca3.jpeg

Not sure why there are blue and red circles around players when the guy on the left is actually holding the ball. I spent way too long playing spot the ball! 🤣

3 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Not sure why there are blue and red circles around players when the guy on the left is actually holding the ball. I spent way too long playing spot the ball! 🤣

...as did the whingeing get who was too busy moaning about Maghoma's marking on the corner (hence the circles) - instead of looking at the bleedin' obvious.

Reckon the ref and linesman were distracted by the circles?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Wanderlust said:

...as did the whingeing get who was too busy moaning about Maghoma's marking on the corner (hence the circles) - instead of looking at the bleedin' obvious.

Reckon the ref and linesman were distracted by the circles?

I actually laughed at that.

The goal was accredited to the WB we couldn't afford, Wilson, so it must have taken all of striker Waghorn's willpower not to claim it and run away celebrating. He usually claims anything that passes within 3 yards of him.

7 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

I've quite enjoyed this thread of a Derby fan struggling to understand the concept of it being in our own hands 😁

I just had a look at this and they're still at it. How fucking thick is this Subscribe guy?

57 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

I just had a look at this and they're still at it. How fucking thick is this Subscribe guy?

That's brilliant, he's so dumb i don't even think he understands what he's arguing about.

58 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Any body heard any updates on Rico and Josh for this one or if Dion will come into the frame? They say no news is good news but not from where I am? ☹️

I'd be surprised if Evatt would be daft enough to give anything away prior to kick off.

12 hours ago, Wanderlust said:

The goal was accredited to the WB we couldn't afford, Wilson, so it must have taken all of striker Waghorn's willpower not to claim it and run away celebrating. He usually claims anything that passes within 3 yards of him.

I thought he'd claimed a hat-trick and was walking off with it under his arm