Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Heeey

Guest The Bolton Guru

Guest The Bolton Guru

Hey yo Rich here, just introducing myself to you lot, i am a a member of the official site forum and only just found out about this one. I am a huge Bolton fan and thats not a exeveration in anyway. So just thought i'd say hey and i hope assosciation wid you all on here. 2-2 this weekend against the gunners, perhaps a win .. i just cant see us loosing :)

Hey yo Rich here, just introducing myself to you lot, i am a a member of the official site forum and only just found out about this one. I am a huge Bolton fan and thats not a exeveration in anyway. So just thought i'd say hey and i hope assosciation wid you all on here. 2-2 this weekend against the gunners, perhaps a win .. i just cant see us loosing :)

Does your mum have big Jugs?

Guest The Bolton Guru

Exegeration .. i dont know how how to spell the word :| am sure you could have worked out what i was trying to put, dumbass

Welcome Guru, can i just explain that intimate questions regarding your mothers/girlfriends tits etc is the initiation test on here.

you've passed,

wasnt that easy!!!!

missus c

the most normal person on here.................

Guest The Bolton Guru

Ahh right, cood have passed that in my sleep :) :::::::lol::::::: Yeah you appear to have the most common sense here as it stands

Guest The Bolton Guru

i dont happen to possess any, ill be happy to give you her email address though :::::::lol::::::: .. must we still vixate on this topic #-o

ok, all the lasses are extra normal, and are here to simply provide recipes and hints on how to iron properly.

that suit you tricky???????? :D

Dont forget the Big Brother updates etc.

:-$

Guest The Bolton Guru

Super Mario, dont think my mum would appreciate me giving out her details .... again :::::::lol::::::: you also a member on the official site ya?

Re: Amarillo

Super Mario @ 11-JAN-05 01:35 PM NEW Reply

what a load of sh*t these t-shirts appear to be, spend the money on the clubshop instead. You'l be getting something bout a million times better and helpin the club out

Re: Amarillo

Super Mario @ 11-JAN-05 01:47 PM NEW Reply

... so you think you have the authority to deny people a opinion, am just sayin i dont think the designs much cop but the actual material could be nice :)what does twta ot woteva actually stand for?

Oh dear, Mr Smiley isn't going to be happy.

Guest Dutch_Bird

I love my shirt, and when people ask me what it means I tell them if they don't know they should go figure it out. *Helps being the bar wench, they actually go figure out what it means and come in the next day to tell me :D *

Super Mario, dont think my mum would appreciate me giving out her details .... again :::::::lol::::::: you also a member on the official site ya?

If you type :::::::lol::::::: one more time then you're a homo and Ralph Gubbins and Leigh White will practice their spam javalling up your cadbury Avenue

everybody knows that :::::::lol::::::: is code that replaced the old coloured handkichief signalling format

Guest The Bolton Guru

If you type :::::::lol::::::: one more time then you're a homo and Ralph Gubbins and Leigh White will practice their spam javalling up your cadbury Avenue

You some sort of dyke?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.