Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Real Life Politics That Would Get Your Vote

gonzo

• Members
1 minute ago, Whitestar said:

Some of them have had a damn good kicking, so they must enjoy it.

Either way it is what they deserve. I am surprised a few of the obnoxious little cunts haven't been run over.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

Corporal punishment for troublemakers/public inconveniencers like Just Stop Oil and the various other utter cunts the same rent a mob cause disruption with.

Marches of any kind.

fucking pointless

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Ditto "my bad"

A bloke whizzed round a corner in Farnworth a bit ago and nearly flattened me. 'Soz mate, my bad'. I'd have flattened him had he not been of a similar size and hue to Frank Bruno in his pomp.

Anyone who gets to security at the airport with their belt on etc and stands there fucking about for 20 minutes should be removed from queue and killed instantly.

any cunt letting their kids run wild in any venue / restaurant. Control your feral cunts

People who leave rubbish anywhere should be given electric shock bands on neck, arm and leg and be forced to clean the streets 18 hours a day and every time they pause get a shock 

1 hour ago, freds dad said:

Drivers who don’t acknowledge you or say thanks when you let them through or out of a junction.

Driving ban for life

I actually ignore people who let me out/through on purpose, just because I know it enrages them. Especially if I'm driving a BMW

I love it when they chuck a wanker sign at me 😊

• Members
20 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I actually ignore people who let me out/through on purpose, just because I know it enrages them. Especially if I'm driving a BMW

I love it when they chuck a wanker sign at me 😊

Explains much.

Couldn’t decide where to put this. Decided here. 
The reason being, people who shouldn’t be allowed to access the internet.

I’m talking about Lynnie by the way, not Sir Keir.😊

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, BobyBrno said:

Couldn’t decide where to put this. Decided here. 
The reason being, people who shouldn’t be allowed to access the internet.

I’m talking about Lynnie by the way, not Sir Keir.😊

She's a right lunatic.

To make my position clear, I saw Zionist Starmer's 'come on England' post, which made my blood boil. I detest that man, and UK's position on Gaza, so I admit my post was lacking the empiricism I usually pride myself on. Makes me  wonder if ANY teams deserve our support...

😊 Now I’m not Starmers biggest fan but that takes some understanding. They walk amongst us!

Edited by BobyBrno

• Members
4 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

On a similar theme, any England fan who sings about 'us' winning the war and behaving like general bell ends. 10 years hard labour and a season ticket for Hampden on release.

That's because England won it all alone 

Not America

Not Russia 

Not France 

Not Poland 

Etc etc 

• Members
10 hours ago, Winchester White said:

Singing about wars generations ago is fucking crass especially when in their country.

How about teaching about them in UK schools? No, thought not.

• Members
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, DirtySanchez said:

That's because England won it all alone 

Not America

Not Russia 

Not France 

Not Poland 

Etc etc 

Two either overrun or surrendered, the big two joined in two years after the start. Only an idiot would think that these two joining in didn't turn the way the war was going.

No disrespect to the French Resistance or Polish patriots. Outstanding.

For two years Britain was pretty much going it alone. Still, can't be proud of any British achievement now can we? Wouldn't do at all for oxygen thieves like Lynnie Braben and those types ashamed of our past now would it.

Edited by bolty58

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

My lad is at high school now and is learning about both world wars in history. As did I when at school. 

Snap. Bolty has clearly swallowed some more of Farage's shite.

We did nothing but the war. In fact, I found it fucking embarrassing the first time I went to Germany and realised I’d only ever been taught that history ended in 1945.

Took my son there a few years ago and nothing had changed. Knew all there was to know about the World Wars but nowt afterwards. The Germans just find it quite funny at that stage as they spent the following 50 years literally living in history, whereas we just think the clock stopped. 

9 minutes ago, deeane Koontz said:

Pilots are obliged to dropkick skriking babies and their parents out of planes

LOL, once got a flight to one of the Balearics really early morning from Newcastle, milling around in the departure area is a couple with a baby that seems hours old if that, I'm sure the cord was still attached, anyway i say to my wife " who the F*** takes a kid that young on holiday?, how would you even enjoy it?"

Once on the plane who am i sat next to??????

TBF it never woke up.