Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Real Life Politics That Would Get Your Vote

gonzo

• Members
1 hour ago, Winchester White said:

My lad is at high school now and is learning about both world wars in history. As did I when at school. 

Good school then. Surprised they aren't learning about all of our so called shame.

Nice to know that your lad and others will know what D Day is.

• Members
33 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

We had a skriking baby behind us on our flight last night 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

There's a few on here, especially if you mention Brexit.

9 hours ago, DirtySanchez said:

That's because England won it all alone 

Not America

Not Russia 

Not France 

Not Poland 

Etc etc 

And it was England, definitely not GB 😁

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, bolty58 said:

How about teaching about them in UK schools? No, thought not.

They do, my lad did 2 years of it.

I'm assuming they didn't teach it at your school because they hadn't happened yet.

• Members
6 minutes ago, Sweep said:

And it was England, definitely not GB 😁

...and don't forget the Irish. Many of their lads mucked in with us too.

If it was the England fans of old singing about this, they would be worthy of praise IMO.

When you see some of the travelling 'fans' interviewed these days it's like the media have been waving a m0ng magnet in Geek City to find them.

• Site Supporter
On 17/06/2024 at 09:04, Whitestar said:

LOL, once got a flight to one of the Balearics really early morning from Newcastle, milling around in the departure area is a couple with a baby that seems hours old if that, I'm sure the cord was still attached, anyway i say to my wife " who the F*** takes a kid that young on holiday?, how would you even enjoy it?"

Once on the plane who am i sat next to??????

TBF it never woke up.

We were sat behind a Northern Irish family once and the baby was fine. The dad was pissed on the flight. They were in our apartment block as well, and middle of the night the dad was threatening to chuck this baby out of the window and I’m sat fully dressed wondering if I could get down to the pool to rescue it if I had to. There was no chucking and in the morning the hotel chucked them all out.

Later that day I spotted a disposable nappy in a bush near a bar. As had a few flies.

I’ve always blamed them even though I’ve no proof.

14 hours ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Extermination of fucking horseflies/ biting insects in general

My legs currently look like they belong to the Elephant Man

Aye I got hammered by them yesterday. One was enjoying my blood that much it forgot to fly off and I crushed with my fingers.

At least it died enjoying itself.

• Site Supporter
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Drivers going up a quiet filter lane then pushing in front of those of us queuing patiently.

Community service.  Unless it's the M61 southbound, then it's time for old sparky. 

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. You're supposed to use as much of the available road space as possible to maximise traffic flow.

Edited by Cheese

10 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Absolutely nothing wrong with that. You're supposed to use as much of the available road space as possible to maximise traffic flow.

Woah! You're not supposed to go in the left lane to Salford then nip across the chevrons to the M60, when you've had a mile to get in the correct lane. C*nts 

• Site Supporter
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Woah! You're not supposed to go in the left lane to Salford then nip across the chevrons to the M60, when you've had a mile to get in the correct lane. C*nts 

That's different to the scenario you described though, and is an offence. A filter lane is there to be used.

Edited by Cheese

• Moderators
49 minutes ago, Cheese said:

That's different to the scenario you described though, and is an offence. A filter lane is there to be used.

I think he means using a filter lane then pushing in to the front of the lane that's currently waiting on the red 

That's a bit twatty, especially when you can't get in and end up holding up the filter

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Zico said:

I think he means using a filter lane then pushing in to the front of the lane that's currently waiting on the red 

That's a bit twatty, especially when you can't get in and end up holding up the filter

I know what he means. But that's what a filter lane is for. Otherwise it's just a waste of space, as it would always be empty.

Personally, I always queue as I'm rarely in a rush and I like being in my car, but if someone uses the filter lane to filter in once the traffic gets moving, they're doing absolutely nothing wrong. If everyone used filter lanes as they're supposed to be used, traffic would flow a lot more efficiently than everyone sitting in the same lane with an empty one beside them.

• Members

People on trains who put their bag on the window seat then sit on the aisle seat as they don't want anyonr sat next to them, then give you a dirty look when you ask them to move it

Booted off at the next station and in front of an oncoming train 

• Members
18 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

People on trains who put their bag on the window seat then sit on the aisle seat as they don't want anyonr sat next to them, then give you a dirty look when you ask them to move it

It should be perfectly legal to urinate on these people.

Calm down Whitt.

Fat cunts wearing sunflower disability lanyards clogging up the fast track lanes at airports.
The lanyard is for those with hidden or not obvious disabilities, not fucking Type 2 diabetes caused by eating pies.

4 minutes ago, Traf said:

Fat cunts wearing sunflower disability lanyards clogging up the fast track lanes at airports.
The lanyard is for those with hidden or not obvious disabilities, not fucking Type 2 diabetes caused by eating pies.

That said, I recently flew from Liverpool to Paphos and back with Ryanair and scousers being scousers, half the flight went down the fast track lane wearing lanyards, along with those taking kids in pushchairs and the genuinely disabled. We pissed it through security, whilst they were all still in their special queue.

Same applied at the gate, Ryanair do 'priority' boarding, where you can pay to get on the plane first. Most people get suckered into this and make a nice long queue despite everyone having pre-allocated seats, I sat there with a pint unless the boarding pass checker, said "Ok, time to go". Wife and I were one of the last to board, tootled straight to our seats with no jostling from retards.

20 minutes ago, Traf said:

That said, I recently flew from Liverpool to Paphos and back with Ryanair and scousers being scousers, half the flight went down the fast track lane wearing lanyards, along with those taking kids in pushchairs and the genuinely disabled. We pissed it through security, whilst they were all still in their special queue.

Same applied at the gate, Ryanair do 'priority' boarding, where you can pay to get on the plane first. Most people get suckered into this and make a nice long queue despite everyone having pre-allocated seats, I sat there with a pint unless the boarding pass checker, said "Ok, time to go". Wife and I were one of the last to board, tootled straight to our seats with no jostling from retards.

Being scouse is disability enough

• Site Supporter
On 26/06/2024 at 13:33, DirtySanchez said:

Winds me up to fuck does that. But the problem is I end up thinking I don’t want to be sitting next to the cunt anyway. So end up standing up. Luckily only do small train journeys 

• Members
1 minute ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Winds me up to fuck does that. But the problem is I end up thinking I don’t want to be sitting next to the cunt anyway. So end up standing up. Luckily only do small train journeys 

I have to travel into London for work and it's rife. People with their laptop out wanting as much space as possible 

Book first class then 

Loads just ignore it and would rather stand 

I deliberately go for the seat knowing it will piss them off 

Then find ways to act a cunt 

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

I have to travel into London for work and it's rife. People with their laptop out wanting as much space as possible 

Book first class then 

That’s what I’m going to start doing

1 hour ago, DirtySanchez said:

Book first class then 

Absolutely right. Entitled gimps