Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fans of Caravans - BEN item

Railman

Do we get a discount if we hire your caravan

And whilst you are here,  why was my f??cking train late again this morning, same train, late every day this week with machanical problems.... f??cking fix them... It's not hard to work the problem out

Get a different ragging train then .....It's not hard to work the problem out

DOH

Right, I want to hire you caravan for a weekend in April.  How much discount do I get if I promise not to poo in the front room?

And I look forward to the end of my train delays and poor excuses from the plum who says 'We'd like to apologise for any inconvenience we MAY have caused you'

??65 Fri - Sat 2 nights ......... Dont hold your breath on the train's being sorted though.

Good service to Rhyl from Warrington, not ours strangely !!

so, you use the train and use a caravan for your holidays.

do you have leather elbow patches on your tweed jacket by any chance, and still point at aeroplanes, shouting 'look look, it flies with the birds, 'tis the stuff of wizardry and witchcraft'?

do you have leather elbow patches on your tweed jacket by any chance, and still point at aeroplanes, shouting 'look look, it flies with the birds, 'tis the stuff of wizardry and witchcraft'?

planes are the stuff of wizadry and witchcraft as is electrickery!

Went to Rhyl for the first time in ages a couple of years ago, must admit, it had changed, its got worse, its about the same as Morecambe at this time of the year, just a few less scouse smackheads in Morecambe.

My God you own up about going to Morecambe - Av a word with yourself

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.