Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Police priorities

Mike Hunt

Police investigated over free tea

A police force has launched an internal investigation into officers accepting free teas and coffees while on duty.

Cheshire Police says that the inquiries are centring on a motorway service station which is believed to give out free drinks to officers.

Accepting "hospitality" goes against force policy, a spokesman said.

meanwhile, burglars, murderers, rapists etc. are free wander the streets ](*,)

disgraceful, I wonder how many people had to have a meeting to release that statement. I can imagine the meeting:

Chief of Police: "Right, muggings are up 10%, rape is up 35% and common assault is spiralling out of control - but before we attack those issues, I heard that PC Higgins got a free cup of tea at Sandbach, how can we stop it happening again?"

Other Police Bigwig: "I don't know, but it's out of order, this country is going to the dogs, we need to stop these free brews!"

political correctness gone bonkers. im confident that most coppers wouldnt even give that agenda the time of day, however,it takes just one loony brained freak to start it off, then everybody panics about 'offending' someone, 'looking bad', "can you imagine the public outcry if you had a free brew my fellow officers!!" etc, etc.

stupid, stupid fuss over naff all.

Guest Travis Bickle
Police... I wonder if they advertise for idiots..........

Travis what you upto this summer?

Playing cricket for LLCC :D/

Guest spudwatter

A police force has launched an internal investigation into officers accepting free teas and coffees while on duty.

Cheshire Police says that the inquiries are centring on a motorway service station which is believed to give out free drinks to officers.

Accepting "hospitality" goes against force policy, a spokesman said.

meanwhile, burglars, murderers, rapists etc. are free wander the streets ](*,)

That's a shit load of masons crapping themselves then

Police... I wonder if they advertise for idiots..........

Travis what you upto this summer?

Playing cricket for LLCC :D/

kinnell - we that desperate?

don't answer that, last time I saw cus, he asked if I was coming out of retirement! ](*,) :shock:

Cheshire Police says that the inquiries are centring on a motorway service station which is believed to give out free drinks

Give the old bill a break.. have you never been offered a free capachino or a leather jacket from Armarni's recent show at G'mex matee [-X

• Site Supporter
... not me doing 80mph up the M6

yeah that makes u a real criminal.. honestly.. just think of how many people you could run over doing that extra 10mph and what would PC Noddy do without that fine...

i got pulled for doing 50mph in a 30 zone once.. got away with it though.. still swear to god i was only doing 35 though.. this was the same night i had a knife pulled to my throat outside work and it took the police an hour to come ( someone saw what was happening and rung them ).

... not me doing 80mph up the M6

yeah that makes u a real criminal.. honestly.. just think of how many people you could run over doing that extra 10mph and what would PC Noddy do without that fine...

i got pulled for doing 50mph in a 30 zone once.. got away with it though.. still swear to god i was only doing 35 though.. this was the same night i had a knife pulled to my throat outside work and it took the police an hour to come ( someone saw what was happening and rung them ).

Too busy doing people for eating apples

:-$

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.