Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

sleeping victims

Bea Smith

just seen dutch birds post about the scum fan who was drawn on while asleep.

confession time, what have you done to folk who are asleep??

my personal fave- the dissapearing underpants trick.

1/ Chose sleeping victim

2/ Get some scissors

3/ An accompice ( not essential but preferable).

4, without removing pants, cut down both sides of underpants- thus creating one peice of material simply held inbetween the legs of said victim.

5/ Slowly, and very gently pull the front of the undies up until the whole peice comes on. Taking care not to wake victim.

6/ Act like you dont know jack shit in the morning.

WARNING!!!

Be very carefull, if you pull the back you will give dangerous wedgy and pull tackle-ouch.

Reet, what other sick things have you all done???

Guest The Special One
Put full womans make-up on a copper who fell asleep at a party :D/

experienced in putting make-up then are you?

Guest The Special One

Heres a proven one

If someone has passed out get a bowl of luke warm water and put their fingertips in it and I guarantee you they will p??ss themselves

• Moderators
put dogshit in a girls handbag once at a party when she fell asleep - I was a lot younger then obviously

Did that, and threw her shoe in a smelly dumpster, she leaned in to get it and we chucked her in, locked it and wheeled her screaming down Ainsworth Lane :D

• Site Supporter

One lad fell asleep in my mate's bath so we put the shower on the front of his pants.

Another lad with a moustache had garlic smeared into his hairy lip and wondered why we were helpless laughing. Every time he took a sniff the next morning he was asking which dirty bastard had a curry last night!

• Moderators

i know a lad who hated the girl he lived with at uni so he shit in her shower gel and put it back

next day said girl's sister came to visit and was the first one to have a shower

=;

went to a mad party once that had the police and fire brigade visit - it was mayhem. anyway, I woke up covered in boot polish. lad next to me had eyebrows removed and another was asleep in a dress with full make-up on. worse for him, he had his clothes hid, so he had to walk home in the said dress!!! quality.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.