Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mick McCarthy

Guest spudwatter

Guest spudwatter

What a totally biased, politically ignorant, thick yorkshire bastard.

(Me also being pc)

Spent most of the afternoon criticising half of our foreign players.

Think I might write to the BBC expressing my disappointment at his apparent anti-semitic attitude.

Thank god for Alan Shearer (Yes, amazing but true) called the game from a footballer's point of view- not some biased numb-nut

• Site Supporter
Yep agree also.

At least Shearer noticed the 'eyes' of Croft, he never looked at the ball and took Hunt out of the game. Should get a ban IMO.

All the pundits agreed that Bolton were good for the win. Unfortunately they only spoke at 1/2 time and full time. McCarthey droned on in that hang-dog fashion of his. Talking shite most of the time about how well Oldham were playing. He even called the Hunt leg-break a fair challenge and pointed out how they both went for a 50/50 ball. Bollox!

Guest Uncle_Northy

ragging typical barnsley wannabee paddy ..

i've never heard so mutch shite spoken .....

2 words for mccarthy

clueless & red ginger

The wife watched the game on TV and she says he kept banging on about Tal Ben Haim falling down at OT and that he deserved the poor reception he was getting today at Oldham.

How are the 2 incidents linked? He fell down today, but only when fouled and I thought he had a decent game.

Mick McCarthy is a sad bitter Barnsley bastard who isn't fit to share the same air as Big Sam. I think he's bitter because because him and Sam were quite alike as players, but Sam has developed into a much better manger than he'll ever be.

• Moderators
2 words for mccarthy  

clueless & red ginger

That's three :D

No, that's two plus an ampersand which is technically a symbol!

happys having a bad afternoon today :D/

shown up by garp and the bloke who rescues cats from trees

Guest Uncle_Northy
2 words for mccarthy  

clueless & red ginger

That's three :D

No, that's two plus an ampersand which is technically a symbol!

there you go happy ............................. [-X

well said Mickey D eusa_clap.gif

Completely agree with everything said about Mick McCarthy and GMR (Man City Radio)

I was appalled with the sickening intent in Croft's challenge and McCarthy's comments afterwards were a total disgrace... thank god for Hansen's comments at full time. McCarthy was calling us cheats throughout the game he obviously has a grudge!

As for GMR they only didn't condemn the lad cos he is a Manchester City player and the interview afterwards was farcical.

Good news is Nicky only has severe bruising but in my opinion he is very very lucky!

Come on Candela!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.