Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Michael Jackson court case

Snow_white

No arguments here - if you substitute a 40 year old builder from Leeds in place of the self proclaimed king of pop, and that he sleeps with young boys there's only one conclusion - nonce.

It's going to be funny when he does get sent down and after about six months when that afro starts to grow out and the Crayola people aren't there to colour him in and make him look like a mammal.

He'll fuckin' top himself so for me would be great as a dead pool outsider.

What price would you get on him?

Guest The Special One

I too think he is guilty as charged as there are too many incidents/stories emerging.

What fucks me off though is that he is on the verge of being outed his music is still played on radio and tv music channels.

I for one always turn it off.

He must be a little concerned that his ex-wife is going to testify against him.

Any divorcees on here will no doubt testify that ex-wives are the bitterest and most vindictive of all human life forms. :D

On a serious note, the defence lawyers will say exactly that which will work in Wacko's favour

The red ginger will disappear if it looks like he will be guilty ;)

And if he is found guilty, no doubt all his albums will start selling by the bucket load again - I for one think that once he is convicted, any royalties he gets should be given to charity

Having said that, he'll need some protection money if he does go inside - incase he gets locked up with "Mr Big" who's "in" with the warders!

• Site Supporter
He must be a little concerned that his ex-wife is going to testify against him.

Any divorcees on here will no doubt testify that ex-wives are the bitterest and most vindictive of all human life forms. :D

And here's me thinking that was the domain of current wives! :-#

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.