Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Beattie head-butt

Snow_white

Is it just me that smells a conspiracy?

A player that has NEVER been sent off.

First ten minutes of the game.

I think he's told all his mates to get on him to be the first man to get sent off against a side his side weren't expected to beat and put a load on himself.

He doesn't just miss Gallas once but goes for him again where the ref would definitely see him.

Now if you want to hurt another player and don't want to get sent off then do it during a corner to your side!!!!!

Am i just cynical.

Is it just me that smells a conspiracy?

A player that has NEVER been sent off.

First ten minutes of the game.

I think he's told all his mates to get on him to be the first man to get sent off against a side his side weren't expected to beat and put a load on himself.

He doesn't just miss Gallas once but goes for him again where the ref would definitely see him.

Now if you want to hurt another player and don't want to get sent off then do it during a corner to your side!!!!!

Am i just cynical.

Methinks that would be picked up by any bookie worth his salt. Bearing in mind that he has been fined two weeks wages (approx ??60K-??70K), that means he would want to be winning around ??90K for it to be worth his while (as he will also miss out on appearance money plus possible goal and win bonuses)

If any bookies had shelled out anything more than a few grand on that, then people would know about it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.