Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Live 8

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

WHAT A LOAD OF ragging BOLLOCKS

Every band is there to increase record sales or to resurrect their careers.

The people in the crowd are there just for the music and don't give a flying fcuk about the issues and were probably blissfully unaware of the situation but just want to tell anyone who will listen "I was there".

It's a ragging sad state of affairs when people need Bob ragging Geldof to make them politically aware.

And there looks to be a VIP area at the front, what the fcuk is all that about?

Kudos to the people marching on Edinburgh who don't give a fcuk about the music but the real issues in hand, apart from the anarchists who are a bunch of cocks :D

WHAT A LOAD OF ragging bulls bags

The people in the crowd are there just for the music and don't give a flying fcuk about the issues and were probably blissfully unaware of the situation but just want to tell anyone who will listen "I was there".

It's a ragging sad state of affairs when people need Bob ragging Geldof to make them politically aware.

Kudos to the people marching on Edinburgh who don't give a fcuk about the music but the real issues in hand, apart from the anarchists who are a bunch of cocks  :D

carlos are u going to run for prime minister, u might get in. ring tony blair and ask for information, wait shit #-o ](*,) u cant u av no phone :D

Yeah there is a VIP area mate for 5,000 mainly corporate guests (the only people allowed alcohol in the whole place)

Which is a fairly good analogy for the issues they are supposed to be protesting about

Cunts the lot of em, I can't have millionaires whining about poverty, it's beyond a joke

• Moderators

Exactly EW2.

A load of millionaires saying cut the debt - at the expense of the tax payer i.e. me, when half of them are living as tax free exiles and the other half have an army of accountants so they pay less tax than me.

How's about stopping the corporate cunts exploiting Africa?

Carlos

Diamonds are from Sierra Leone

I'm just not interested at all, it might be for a good cause but then again will it make a difference in the long term? Probably not - but you can expect to see more African political figures driving new Bentleys very soon.

And as for 'Sir' Bob Geldof - he can fcuk right off. Same goes for his cretin of a daughter as well.

PB O:)

Bah humbug

t'is all bulls bags. like gallagher said - yeah its a good idea in principle - but where will any money actually go??? -- to make the dicators over there even richer, while their people starve to death.

the real solution would be to get rid of said dictators, and then allow the countries to restart with no debt.

• Moderators

Yes, I blame the ragging namby pamby right on PC liberals who are opposed to military action in any form for any reason. They are the ones stopping such action, yet they are stood in Hyde Park dancing their ignorant arses off. gary nevilles.

Yes, I blame the ragging namby pamby right on PC liberals who are opposed to military action in any form for any reason. They are the ones stopping such action, yet they are stood in Hyde Park dancing their ignorant arses off. gary nevilles.

correct! they want action - but would never support the only action that could ever bring change.

Stop whining the lot of you. Why does being rich mean you can't raise the issue of poverty? Bob Geldof may well be richer than Creosus but he's directed more energy to Africa than the rest of us could dream of.

Poverty and aid is a massive issue that shames humanity and ANYTHING to bring attention to it cannot possibly, despite shortfalls, be a bad thing.

Guest Uncle_Northy
WHAT A LOAD OF ragging bulls bags

Kudos to the people marching on Edinburgh who don't give a fcuk about the music but the real issues in hand, apart from the anarchists who are a bunch of cocks  :D

One of the best and most realistic post on WW..

one takes ones hat off for the above post

So I take it that nobody on here will going to Edinburgh tomorrow in protest???

PB O:)

'Do it yourself - I've gotta save some Africans!'

Why does being rich mean you can't raise the issue of poverty?

Cos it makes you a hypocrite, in a nutshell

I find it offensive that people who have no sense of financial reality think they can guilt trip the man on the street, when they're living in the lap of luxury. Cheeky ragging cunts

Most of them are only doing it for their careers anyway, don't tell me Joss Stone has any ragging idea what the issues are, or particularly gives a shit. So why is she doing it?

And don't get me started on ragging Gandalf, pompous thick pussy =;

Does it shite make you a hypocrite. Some of them are, no doubt, but to say that being rich and being concerned about poverty is hypocritical is utter dung. Bill Gates is the richest man on the planet and has done MASSIVE amounts for the Third World, would you rather he didn't bother because he's rich?

I don't give a fcuk what the motivation of the artists involved is, the fact is the bigger the names the bigger the ausience and the more recipients of the message there will be. And seeing as you are clearly an authority on the views and opinions of Joss Stone could you inform me whether or not she'll come out this Friday and let me and my mates pummel her?

Mariah Carey: "When I watch TV and see those poor, starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." [WENN (World Entertainment News Network) and quoted on Radio 1 by Kevin Greening and Chris Evans]

And seeing as you are clearly an authority on the views and opinions of Joss Stone could you inform me whether or not she'll come out this Friday and let me and my mates pummel her?

She's already booked next friday pal, round Gandalf's place. If he tells you you HAVE to do something, you do it. :roll:

Bill Gates is a bigger contributor to fighting malaria than any government I believe, and good on him. I'm not knocking that. Not like he goes without food to do it tho eh?

In my book, you're a hypocrite when you guilt trip people about poverty - but you're many, many times richer than 99.9% of the world.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.