Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

K.I.P.P.E.R.S

apparently I'm a KIPPER (no jokes please) .... stands for Kids In Parents Pockets Eroding Retirement Savings.

Realistically, I can't afford to move out just yet, and I suppose I don't have a need to. As long as I pay my parents rent,I presume they are happy enough for me to carry on living here.

but just wondered what age did people move out and become independent? and how soon would you want your kids to move out?

(paranoid my parents actually don't like me living here and are planning to move to a bungalow somewhere and leave me homeless)

i,ve moved out 3 times, but have move back home now, obviously i prefer to have my own house, but someone as to look after my mum ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Moved out properly last summer aged 21.  I'd been at uni before that though so effectively moved out when I was 18.  After the independence of that I would never have really wanted to move home again permanently anyway.

it has been hard moving home after 3 yrs out at uni. but like i said, can't afford it. and dont think anyone else would live with me anyway :D

Moved out properly last summer aged 21.  I'd been at uni before that though so effectively moved out when I was 18.  After the independence of that I would never have really wanted to move home again permanently anyway.

it has been hard moving home after 3 yrs out at uni. but like i said, can't afford it. and dont think anyone else would live with me anyway :D

why?? because you have smelly feet

The plan is Ali is to get involved with someone who has his own place (no not you Carlos the poor girl would be sore) then Bob's your uncle you move in on day 2.

:D

how u offering her a place happy

Guest The Special One

As soon as my lad is old enough to leave school he has 1 month to find work and when he does he can give half his wage to the house of move out.

Irrespective he will be out by the time he is 19

Guest The Special One
You can live in my spare room, "rent free"  :br

Why don't you just admit it that you want her back and you're jealous as fck that everyone is gettin a piece of the action :^o

I moved out when I was 25 and 8 weeks ago nearly had to move back to my mums with splitting up from HIM

Now my mates renting a place and I am moving in there soon instead

So thankfully dont need to move back "home"

Guest BernieGumble

i can offer a place too, got a spare room going, smells abit though (had a greb in it).

• Moderators

Why don't you just admit it that you want her back and you're jealous as fck that everyone is gettin a piece of the action :^o

Familiar situation eh!

Guest The Special One

Familiar situation eh!

You lost me there mate

Moved out aged 18 and never went back. I've lived with 2 ex birds and about 4 mates in that time, now settled in Bernie's spare room (who isn't that bad to live with - but he's an annoying cock on here).

Living with parents in your 20's? Fcuk that [-X

PB O:)

I get around - round and round - round we go

I was around 19 shacked up with the missus in a flat. Then bought a house. Think I've kipped at my mum's house just once in the last 14 years.... when I was too p*ssed to get home from the pub and the missus felt it better that she leave me on my mothers doorstep.

I managed to set the house alarm off, puke on the living room carpet and cover my bed in blood (from a headwound after falling over drunk onto a kerb). Safe to say, she took my house key off me and I never kipped there again!

Jay - when you lad leaves school he has to get a job? Does that mean you won't be promotion further education?

• Moderators
I've lived with 2 ex birds and about 4 mates in that time

it's bad enough living with them when you're going out with em

but living with em once you've split up, bit ragging stupid really

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.