Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Your opinion

Is the balance of the forum right?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is the balance of these forums right?

You can't please everyone (as past expierence tells me) but having specific sections is less confusing:

Reebok Review for 'football'

WWays Banter for 'taking the P'

Charity for erm 'Charity' info (so people can see what has been done)

Napster for you betting boys

Nerds Corner fo the geeks and other off the track info.

Oh and what hidden forum 8-[

Your thoughts?

Doesn't really make a difference to me. I'll read all posts when I have time and won't when I don't.

On the splitting of the forums I did used to quite enjoy the way a post would change subject, a year or so ago, when there was just one forum but given the way things have been going of late the seperate forums are probably a good idea.

Guest The Special One
Wouldn't say spot on, but that's what I voted, but for me it's better than it was.

Don't have to trail through piles of shite on th Reebok Review anymore.

Thats why we need to ban the knobs

I think im one of the knobs. realised how much I must contribute to the drivel as I spend lots of time on the banter forum. although I suppose with it being the close season, reebok review isnt as busy as it would normally be.

Guest The Special One
I think im one of the knobs. realised how much I must contribute to the drivel as I spend lots of time on the banter forum. although I suppose with it being the close season, reebok review isnt as busy as it would normally be.

Yes you are, but you're not alone, since Zoe joined the drivel has gone beyond a joke.

You both do post the biggest pile of kak

How do you categorise a 'Knob'? Banning people because they are retards is a rocky road to go down, and who makes that decision to ban people? If banning retards does happen then WW gets a reputation of acting like a police state to anyone who wants to participate, Knob or not.

There are people on here who I think are knobs, but I don???t let it bother me. But there does seem to be the same number, if not more knobs on Rivals, The Wanderer, 4u and the official site.

Although I hate the ???drivel??? that is posted who am I to say what should, or should not be posted on the WW Banter forum. At least it???s not on the RR forum.

Guest The Special One

How do you categorise a 'Knob'? Banning people because they are retards is a rocky road to go down, and who makes that decision to ban people? If banning retards does happen then WW gets a reputation of acting like a police state to anyone who wants to participate, Knob or not.

There are people on here who I think are knobs, but I don???t let it bother me. But there does seem to be the same number, if not more knobs on Rivals, The Wanderer, 4u and the official site.

Although I hate the ???drivel??? that is posted who am I to say what should, or should not be posted on the WW Banter forum. At least it???s not on the RR forum.

Name and shame them :D

• Moderators

5 pages on a camping trip, similarly 5 pages on arranging a night in town for 5 or 6 folk is pretty sad

if it goes somewhere out of the road, ie banter, then so be it

5 pages on a camping trip, similarly 5 pages on arranging a night in town for 5 or 6 folk is pretty sad

if it goes somewhere out of the road, ie banter, then so be it

you don't have to read it.

agree with what people are saying about how its good that football is seperated from the other stuff. means threads can't go off topic though.. which can be funny. but can be annoying!

Guest The Special One

No chance. I don't want to end my promising Allstars career eusa_whistle.gif

hmph

lets guess

me billybear fenny or smiley

now which one is it buster :D

No chance. I don't want to end my promising Allstars career eusa_whistle.gif

hmph

lets guess

me billybear fenny or smiley

now which one is it buster :D

I'm guessing its you. if it was one of the other ones, it would just be argueing team-mates. and we've already got some of them!

happy..

maybe we could have a forum for:

wways activities (camping, nights out, events that raise money for charity and worthwhile causes.)

womens forum (for us to discuss the best fabric conditioner etc)

what i had for breakfast forum (drivel etc)

bitching forum (for all the name calling etc)

If it goes somewhere out of the road, ie banter, then so be it

We didnt know there was only going to be 5-6 folk did we the whole point of the posts are to invite people

Its posted on here then everyone knows they are invited, if you dont like it dont read it

We didnt want to look like we were only inviting the "clique" now did we

i think the board is going to get better now it has been made clear reebok review is for footy only,too many footy threads get turned in to cak by people who seem to see each other every night and are mates anyway.

first and foremost i use this message board to find out the latest on the wanderers,and the banter comes second, so it does need to be on a separate forum.i am not saying there is anything wrong with some of the threads started on here,in fact most of the non football related threads make interesting reading and are actually amusing,it is just better to read them in your own time rather than having to read it in the middle of a good wanderers topic.

i think the board is going to get better now it has been made clear reebok review is for footy only,too many footy threads get turned in to cak by people who seem to see each other every night and are mates anyway.

first and foremost i use this message board to find out the latest on the wanderers,and the banter comes second, so it does need to be on a separate forum.i am not saying there is anything wrong with some of the threads started on here,in fact most of the non football related threads make interesting reading and are actually amusing,it is just better to read them in your own time rather than having to read it in the middle of a good wanderers topic.

We may be mates but we dont see each other everynight

It's utter spunk bubbles having to keep flicking through the different boards

Can I suggest we form a Knights of the Templar type secret sect and carry out some co-ordanated 'burning idiots at the stake' activity

We can return to the more traditional format and the malakas will be gone?

All in favour go to the holy website

Loose Lips

we'll have to put egg-chasers like you bighead at the top then.

This is the last time I will ever reply to you Gumble but when I am Grand Master of the Templer Knights, I will personally see your eyelids are glued together with Super Glue, you will then be tortured with an electric cattle prod and finally you will be burnt at the stake

Feel much better now

I used to like the fact that topics went off "on one" then came back to the original point somehow. The new sections are a little better, although there still should be room to manouver of the original topic and for it to be left in the starting topic

I used to like the fact that topics went off "on one" then came back to the original point somehow.  The new sections are a little better, although there still should be room to manouver of the original topic and for it to be left in the starting topic

That still happens SW. It's the 'how to put a rubber handle on a cricket bat' and the 'carry on camping' threads that makes you want to hit the computer screen. Them mind numbing threads have now got a forum were they can be enjoyed by likeminded idiots.

the format and look on the site is fine.

the need for two forums, unfortunatly sums up why it aint as good as when i were a lad.

• Site Supporter
It's utter spunk bubbles having to keep flicking through the different boards  

Can I suggest we form a Knights of the Templar type secret sect and carry out some co-ordanated 'burning idiots at the stake' activity  

We can return to the more traditional format and the malakas will be gone?  

All in favour go to the holy website  

Loose Lips

plus... missed bernies dull post ...

This is the last time I will ever reply to you Gumble but when I am Grand Master of the Templer Knights, I will personally see your eyelids are glued together with Super Glue, you will then be tortured with an electric cattle prod and finally you will be burnt at the stake

Feel much better now

best thing i have read all day :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.