Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

2nd spot

Guest The Special One

Guest squidgy66
up for grabs with a win at Birmingham, so you now know to expect a defeat as we always blow such oppurtunities.

Ever they optimist - we're on a role Birmingham are shite. Got to be a 3 point opportunity. It'll be interesting to see what squad he puts out given our back to back games over the next couple of weeks.

A scouser and a yiddo at work have both offered me sizeable bets for their teams finishing above us this season :-k

up for grabs with a win at Birmingham, so you now know to expect a defeat as we always blow such oppurtunities.

Ever they optimist - we're on a role Birmingham are shite. Got to be a 3 point opportunity. It'll be interesting to see what squad he puts out given our back to back games over the next couple of weeks.

A scouser and a yiddo at work have both offered me sizeable bets for their teams finishing above us this season :-k

i took ??50 off a Spurs fan last season and I'll be doing the same this :D

Guest The Special One

Yeah but, Brum are seeking their first home win.

Also while I'm at it,Crouch will get his first goal against us on January 2nd.

We have this uncanny knack of letting the opposition reach a milestone against us.

We have this uncanny knack of letting the opposition reach a milestone against us.

just what I thought in the car then when I heard Crouch had missed a penalty. He'll score his first against us. Birmingham, Portsmouth and Sunderland will all beat us.

Its about time we started getting rid of these jinx and pushing forward, starting on Monday. But Big Sam wants to ensure we qualify for the next stage of UEFA Cup as soon as possible - therefore, he'll probably forfeit Monday for Thursday.

• Moderators

no he won't

as he said in Bourgas, the Premiership is our bread and butter

full strength full effort on Monday

and then probably the same on Thursday maybe give or take a few players such as Borgetti and Fadiga (if fit)

Hmm,just like we missed the chance to go 3rd against Spurs.And Crouch probably will score his first goal against us but it'll be mere consolation in a 3-1 win to the Superwhites.

Guest The Special One

Hmm,just like we missed the chance to go 3rd against Spurs.And Crouch probably will score his first goal against us but it'll be mere consolation in a 3-1 win to the Superwhites.

I like your way of thinking

Guest americantrotter

I think we'll know where the season is headed by this result. A loss means 6th-10th place, and a win as unuasual as it would be in the circumstances might just herald a CL place and an end to the debt.

Or it could just be one game we'll win on talent and workrate.

Blues' lengthy injury list, meanwhile, is finally starting to recede with five players back in contention for the visit of Bolton.

David Dunn, Mario Melchiot, Damien Johnson, Stephen Clemence and Julian Gray are all available as Blues look for their first home Barclays Premiership win of the campaign.

Nicky Butt is also available after being ineligible for the visit to Newcastle United a fortnight ago as part of his loan move from St James' Park.

But it is not all good news - striker Mikael Forssell is sidelined for up to three weeks with a thigh injury sustained in training.

• Moderators
anyone fancy jay jay to have his "one good game a season" at brum?

jay jay had his first good game against them

in fact, that season, we lost 3-1 but I knew from that game onwards we were on the up, not just that season, but in general, I also made a 32p profit in coppers thanks to the loverly locals

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.