Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nakata

richbwfc

Guest The Special One

Personally I thought he was shite and when he lost possession in the dying minutes when they nearly scored but for hunt was woeful

Most annoying thing was listening to the commentator pronounce his name NAKERTAR instead of NAKARTA

Well you should have gone to the Reebok then.

• Site Supporter
Most annoying thing was listening to the commentator pronounce his name NAKERTAR instead of NAKARTA

Well you should have gone to the Reebok then.

I know, I know! Unfortunately ??60 for a family day out seems a bit dear to me when I can watch it from the comfort of the local club, with kids, have a few pints of reasonable ale at reasonable prices.

• Site Supporter

think that is actually how it's pronounced though

No you don't think that at all! Every f??cker I've EVER heard talking about him has pronounced it NAKARTA!

• Moderators

think that is actually how it's pronounced though

No you don't think that at all! Every f??cker I've EVER heard talking about him has pronounced it NAKARTA!

I do

though I also think it's actually NA-KA-TA

• Moderators
He's average at best...those that said at the start of the season that he's better than Benayoun need glasses.

funny you should say that, as

a) i did say that

B) i wear glasses for reading

weird

Benayoun did go off the boil for a bit though

till that goal last week

but before that he wasn't that good

in the 2 mins a week i saw him on MOTD that is

He's average at best...those that said at the start of the season that he's better than Benayoun need glasses.

funny you should say that, as

a) i did say that

B) i wear glasses for reading

weird

See, it's uncanny.

Next week I'll expose the correlation between blue shirt, shaven headed men and spookily appearances on photographs...

• Site Supporter

until last week benayoun has done fcuk all for about 2 months now...

still think nakata is the more complete player, theres no doubt (imo) the lil' nip has talent, he just needs to find a bit of consistancy..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.