Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dave Higson

Horwich

my favourite memory has to be against Boro in the Carling Cup & we were outside a hotel pub nect to the main road & I saw 1 bloke sat on a coach to which we all sang 'cum in a taxi'...then we realised it was Dave Higson so we all sung, 'there's only one Dave Higson', he really loved it god bless him & he was waving like the Queen Mother. Like I say, God Bless him!

Think today is 12 months to the day since the legend passed away.

RIP Dave - A true BWFC legend.

Gone but never forgotten.

died after we played Newcastle away at St James last season and same fixture this weekend on the anniversary of his death.

RIP

If I remember rightly Newcastle away last year was his last game ever following the whites. A chorus of Ding Dong Do, should be the order of the day on Saturday.

correct. hopefully we can mark it with a win

12 months have gone by so quickly and he would be so chuffed with the progress of the Wanderers.

Missed by all friends and family

Gone but never forgotten

Proud to be able to of known and call him our DAD!

=D> =D>

our thoughts are with you and your familly

RIP dave  

wish you could have been with us in europe but im sure u were watching us from afar

My sentiments exactly.

How proud would Dave have been at Bolton's European success?

The Euro adventure was a fiiting tribute to a lifelong Wanderers fan and a gentleman to boot.

RIP Dave: one of my heroes. =D>

• Members
Think today is 12 months to the day since the legend passed away.

RIP Dave - A true BWFC legend.

Gone but never forgotten.

Great man. Knew my missus and various relatives from B.Ae and helped my son (then 8) to run on if front of the team as a mascot at a 3rd round FA Cup tie v Reading in 1992. Good enough to send me the video including a pre match interview with my lad which is one of our most treasured possessions. One of the greatest Wanderers fans of all time and very sadly missed.

should definately get a 'theres only one Dave Higson' going at the newcastle match.

Only wish he could of been with us on our European trip this season.

What a ding dong do

RIP Dave Higson

"theres only one Dave Higson"

from the Ellesmere Boys Morris Green

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.