• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boro_lad
Your Euro away followings have been really good :^o  

PB

Why thankyou, 3500 more than you had in the last round [-o<

Guest The Special One

Hope boro go all the way to be honest and smash some foreign c??nts up on the way just like they do to our scarfers

i think we were very lucky that all our euro games were trouble free....

having been in Rome in 97...didn't surprise me the goings on there..and as for Basle...they just think they are english...cheese eating gimps...

think if we had progressed it could of got hairy...

having been in Rome in 97...didn't surprise me the goings on there..and as for Basle...they just think they are english...cheese eating gimps...

I reckon that if our game in Bulgaria had been played in Plovdiv it would have kicked off like fcuk.

i would be delighted if boro won eufa cup abd reached the fa cup final.

in fact it would make me happy if they won the fa cup assuming they win the uefa cup.

if they do not win the uefa cup they can fcuk right off.

Can somebody explain why people from Teeside/Tyne & Wear believe it funny to go topless at a winter footy match?

baffled - because it is not particularly funny at all

I for one hope they win fcuk all - 2 years on & their graceless win & attitude in cardiff still feckin hurts

Guest boro_lad
1200 away for a 1/4 final: piss poor.

Reason is Switzerland is expensive as foook. We couldnt stay in Basel coz of some convention, had to stay in Zurich 2 hours away, and we took 3.500 to Rome 2.500 to Stuttgart, and everyone is skint!!!

And were saving for the final :D

1200 away for a 1/4 final: piss poor.

Reason is Switzerland is expensive as foook. We couldnt stay in Geneva coz of some convention, had to stay in Zurich 2 hours away, and we took 3.500 to Rome 2.500 to Stuttgart, and everyone is skint!!!

And were saving for the final :D

• Moderators

I reckon that if our game in Bulgaria had been played in Plovdiv it would have kicked off like fcuk.

reckon if it wasn't for all Bolton fans staying in Sunny Beach and the police not letting anyone into Bourgas it would've been pretty nasty

Guest boro_lad
2500 to Stuttgart!!! Piss poor.

I would say that was quite good. Your attendances this season have been piss poor and so have ours!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.