Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Allardyce fined over Riley

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/4883894.stm

Bolton manager Sam Allardyce has been fined ??2,000, severely censured and warned as to his future conduct by the Football Association.

The fine and warning relate to comments he made about referee Mike Riley after the 0-0 draw at Blackburn on 14 January when Hidetoshi Nakata was sent off.

After the game Allardyce said: "The stats just don't stand up when he referees us.

"In my opinion, it is not good enough - he nearly caused a riot."

The match between the Trotters and Rovers was a bad-tempered affair that led to Bolton's Nakata being sent off for two yellow cards.

Allardyce had added: "I see it like this. Hidetoshi Nakata committed three fouls and got sent off; Robbie Savage committed three fouls and didn't get booked, that's nothing against Robbie Savage.

"Give me a minute and I will just prove what the referee has done today and what he's done in the past.

"He's refereed us seven times and we've had five players sent off, four in the first half.

"Those stats say it all, it's blatant inconsistency - in my opinion simply not good enough.

"The statistics speak for themselves."

Allardyce admitted a charge of improper conduct.

Blackburn boss Mark Hughes said at the time: "Both sides would argue the referee didn't have his best game but can't argue about the sending off."

Bolton manager Sam Allardyce has been fined ??2,000, severely censured and warned as to his future conduct by the Football Association.

The fine and warning relate to comments he made about referee Mike Riley after the 0-0 draw at Blackburn on 14 January when Hidetoshi Nakata was sent off.

After the game Allardyce said: "The stats just don't stand up when he referees us.

The match between the Trotters and Rovers was a bad-tempered affair that led to Bolton's Nakata being sent off for two yellow cards.

Allardyce had added: "I see it like this. Hidetoshi Nakata committed three fouls and got sent off; Robbie Savage committed three fouls and didn't get booked, that's nothing against Robbie Savage.

"Give me a minute and I will just prove what the referee has done today and what he's done in the past.

"He's refereed us seven times and we've had five players sent off, four in the first half.

"Those stats say it all, it's blatant inconsistency - in my opinion simply not good enough.

Blackburn boss Mark Hughes said at the time: "Both sides would argue the referee didn't have his best game but can't argue about the sending off."

Which is all well and good but when is Riley going to find himself in front of the FA for being ragging useless

Guest vjbwfc

Which is all well and good but when is Riley going to find himself in front of the FA for being ragging useless

fcukin never :-k he`s a useless tosser , bit like barry knight :D

Guest vjbwfc
Riley loves to be the centre of attention and makes controversial decisions.Barry Knight on the other hand, is just a fcuking cheat.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

the last line says that "Allardyce admitted a charge of improper conduct."

what would happen if he did not admit to this charge? what if he disagreed and asked for the matter to be taken even further. what if he asked that Mike Riley be brought in for questioning about his obvious gripe with BWFC?

Riley is being sued by some Bulgars after they lost in the UEFA  :D  Do these lot ever accept defeat gracefully?

Yeah,this was after Riley performed his 1st half red card trick on Levski.After which,Levski's manager/chairman? described Riley as "a British homosexual". =D>

• Moderators
Riley is being sued by some Bulgars after they lost in the UEFA  :D  Do these lot ever accept defeat gracefully?

Yeah,this was after Riley performed his 1st half red card trick on Levski.After which,Levski's manager/chairman? described Riley as "a British homosexual". =D>

That's offensive to British homosexuals. Erm, I'd imagine :D

he should have gone in, sat down, put his feet up on their desk and said 'reyt, he's a f??ckin cheat, he hates me and my club, I know it, you know it, and by the way he looks like a nonce. Now what you going to do about it?'.

And what would they do?

They couldn't whack a massive fine and ban on him because it would come out what he said at the inquest or whatever the f??ck it is they call them, and make a mockery of the situation.

He isnt getting the england job so he might as well have a giggle in the meantime

I might have missed it, but has Spiderwebs undergone the initiation ceremony for new "ladies"?

Who's Henrik Pederson spiderwebs?? at least spell his name right if you're gonna slag him off. The lad puts in the effort and is playing out of position, I think hate is a very strong word for one of our own.[/u][/i]

It's started now, I think! :D

Riley is being sued by some Bulgars after they lost in the UEFA :D Do these lot ever accept defeat gracefully?

Do you know what an ungraceful ref's decision is?

for f??cks sake, are you still here?

do you trawl through hours of posts looking for something to pick up on that is relative to a dodgy ref?

i'm going to rename you 'Herpes' because nomatter what you do, you just cannot get rid of it.

get over it and f??ck off

Spot the obvious error on this picture:

spr496359.jpg

Ones a footballer and the other two should not be anywhere near a football ground let alone a pitch - c??nts.

I think Riley's actually booking Per but a combination of lousy camerawork and him being cross-eyed makes it look as if it's Boateng.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.