Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Lillestrøm trip Zøzzytours© style

Zozzy

1st leg is Sat July 15th or Sunday 16th

2nd leg is Sat, July 22nd

Should imagine the home leg will be 3pm ko :-k

Even better. Watch from the cool shade of the WSL as those in ESL burn their retinas in the afternoon sun.

looked rather silly last year after getting sunburn while i was wearing shades.

do you lot in wsl laugh at us in esl when were all shielding our eyes with our hands? must look like were all getting ready for a mass salute.

Not so much laugh as wonder, in astonishment, why anyone would want to try and see a game with a backdrop of the sun.

on the other hand you need eskimo wear in wsl.

perhaps season tickets should be sold that allow you to chane seats dependant on wether conditions. wsl in summer so theres no retine scorching, esl when it gets colder to prevent the hypothermia of wsl.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st leg is Sat July 15th or Sunday 16th

2nd leg is Sat, July 22nd

Should imagine the home leg will be 3pm ko :-k

Even better. Watch from the cool shade of the WSL as those in ESL burn their retinas in the afternoon sun.

looked rather silly last year after getting sunburn while i was wearing shades.

do you lot in wsl laugh at us in esl when were all shielding our eyes with our hands? must look like were all getting ready for a mass salute.

Not so much laugh as wonder, in astonishment, why anyone would want to try and see a game with a backdrop of the sun.

on the other hand you need eskimo wear in wsl.

perhaps season tickets should be sold that allow you to chane seats dependant on wether conditions. wsl in summer so theres no retine scorching, esl when it gets colder to prevent the hypothermia of wsl.

This summer I shall be sporting one of these n the ESL :D

FOR57262.jpg

what we cant play in the snow ho forgot we have ve te
allwhiteone have you been on the jungle juice?

AND WHY HAS EVERTYONE HIJACKED MY SERIOUS THREAD "Lillestr??m Roll Call" WITH A LOAD OF DRIVEL

Oh I forgot I don't like roll calls 8-[

How can anyone take it seriously until we know who, where and when we are playing, thats if we even qualify. I've PM'd you regarding the trip as I would be interested but I need prices to start saving for!

More info Zoz!

You'll get bummed by Zozzy's bandits

How can anyone take it seriously until we know who, where and when we are playing, thats if we even qualify. I've PM'd you regarding the trip as I would be interested but I need prices to start saving for!

More info Zoz!

I'll put you down for the non-returnable 100 quid deposit then.

Guest Biff

It is cheaper to get BA flight from Manchester to Oslo Gardermoen and then the train from the airport direct to Lillestrom. Ryanair fly to an airport miles away from Oslo.

• Moderators

There is a bus that takes about an hour and a half that costs about ??12 return. We would have been in Oslo centre on Friday-Sunday for under ??50.

It cannot be done any cheaper than that, and that is a fact.

• 2 months later...

The lineup for the third and final round of the UEFA Intertoto Cup has been concluded with the likes ................etc...........

..............................while Norway's Lillestr??m SK will take on Newcastle.

The lineup for the third and final round of the UEFA Intertoto Cup has been concluded with the likes ................etc...........

..............................while Norway's Lillestr??m SK will take on Newcastle.

Local derby for the Geordies.

Not that I'm bitter ](*,)

After all, winning two games on the trot against a team with a Euro final on their minds and a team already relegated - well, that was always going to be a big ask, so no complaints about missing out really :^o ](*,)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.