Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

options for uefa final

Horwich

• Members

some of the prices being touted for tickets are disgraceful [-X

i hope they get an extra allocation of tickets as well 9200 is a joke when so many have gone to independants and corporate seats......

To be honest, slightly relieved we are not in the final!!! 9200 tickets, rubbish complete rubbish!! can you imagine the way they would handle that at the reebok after that fcuk up over cardiff tickets!!

In total both sets of fans get just over 18000 for the final. Thats half the stadiums capity!! If your going to give the extra 18000 tickets to random people then at least get a bigger ground that can hold about 80000!!!

• Moderators

Is it not just in Einhoven? Exactly how difficult can it be to get there?

Let's not forget there were whoppers paying ??800 for BWFC to take them to France ](*,) Guess who would have got priority for tickets...

Guest The Special One
To be honest, slightly relieved we are not in the final!!! 9200 tickets, rubbish complete rubbish!! can you imagine the way they would handle that at the reebok after that fcuk up over cardiff tickets!!

In total both sets of fans get just over 18000 for the final. Thats half the stadiums capity!! If your going to give the extra 18000 tickets to random people then at least get a bigger ground that can hold about 80000!!!

It can't be classed as the same as Cardiff.

Only 450 of us went to Istanbul FFS, we wouldn't of took that many over to the final

Guest boro_lad

Im going on the bus ??110 coz the flights are too expensive!

Tickets are a joke there offering them to the longest season ticket holders which is fair yes but they are the 60yr old men who go to every home game and whinge!

Im only 17 and had a season ticket for 5 years! I have been to everyhome game, 12 away games, and 3 away games in Europe this season alone!

Im a bit gutted and carnt afford to pay ??500 for one off ebay, just going over for the craic and hope i can get one for less than ??200 over there!

Its a big headache like just hoping for the best!

Am I the only one on here who really couldn't give a rat's arse about the UEFA Cup final?

I hope Seville thrash the Geordie b??stards, otherwise we'll never hear the end of it.

Guest The Special One
Am I the only one on here who really couldn't give a rat's arse about the UEFA Cup final?

I hope Seville thrash the Geordie b??stards, otherwise we'll never hear the end of it.

No way are Seville in the final

They weren't that good

Guest Biff
Tickets are a joke there offering them to the longest season ticket holders which is fair yes but they are the 60yr old men who go to every home game and whinge!

Im only 17 and had a season ticket for 5 years! I have been to everyhome game, 12 away games, and 3 away games in Europe this season alone!

!

Bolton's ticket office can learn from Middlesbrough. :D

seville have some class players, saviolla can run the smoggies ragged on his own. lucky that he didnt make an appearance when we played them. i can't stand boro fans, full of themselves.

• Moderators
seville have some class players, saviolla can run the smoggies ragged on his own.  lucky that he didnt make an appearance when we played them.  i can't stand boro fans, full of themselves.

He came on as a sub and changed the game you mean?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.