Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

england v paraguay

Mounts Kipper

[quote name="bolty58

A resounding fooking no! Today' date=' for me it is tora, tora, tora and sayonara Australia for me. The one eyed bastuds would be even more unbearable if they won a game. Fook em![/quote]

Well a completely opposing view from those ex pats including one former Bolton born and player Paul Fitzpaterick whose accent had changed near completely in the 20 odd years to Aussie drawl. I must admit I'm rooting for Nakata to deliver some "slant eyed special" this afternoon to put the convicts in their rightfull place!!

• Members
[quote=bolty58

A resounding fooking no! Today' date=' for me it is tora, tora, tora and sayonara Australia for me. The one eyed bastuds would be even more unbearable if they won a game. Fook em![/quote]

Well a completely opposing view from those ex pats including one former Bolton born and player Paul Fitzpaterick whose accent had changed near completely in the 20 odd years to Aussie drawl. I must admit I'm rooting for Nakata to deliver some "slant eyed special" this afternoon to put the convicts in their rightfull place!!

Gutted the underhand bowlers won. Thank fook I am in Germany.

• Members
We will go a long way. Qtr final as a minimum.
............and then we will get dumped out by the Socceroos

:Ds

Yep, and BWFC will sign Lionel Messi on a free. Wake up mon. Convicts on way home after losses to Brazil and Croatia.

Yep, and BWFC will sign Lionel Messi on a free. Wake up mon. Convicts on way home after losses to Brazil and Croatia.

bite.jpg

• Members

bite.jpg

Hahahaha................as that Evertonian git Pabw??rst will attest, I am a sure thing. I will bite every fookin time cos I loves it :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.