Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Jay Jay Okocha on telly

Zozzy

I often found that Jay Jay talked shite while at the club. I'm assuming because of his African connection he is there to help shed some light on some of the lesser know african nations.

ITV are piss poor when it comes to broadcasting football, too many ads and that red ginger Townsend gets right on my tits. Only decent thing is that Gabby Logan.

Adverts, shite picture and build-up/half time means that ITV make even the beeb look polished performers!

How annoying was Motson during the England game!? He talks absolute dog shit 90% of the time.

Only 90% off the time , I had him down for the full 100, and how far can he crawl up lawros arse is the next question

Adverts, shite picture and build-up/half time means that ITV make even the beeb look polished performers!

How annoying was Motson during the England game!? He talks absolute dog shit 90% of the time.

Commentators and particularly Motson should be told that their job is to inform the viewers what is happening on the pitch. If Motson wants to support England then he should pay his own way to Germany and buy his own ticket, not sponge on the licence payers.

Commentators and particularly Motson should be told that their job is to inform the viewers what is happening on the pitch. If Motson wants to support England then he should pay his own way to Germany and buy his own ticket, not sponge on the licence payers.

Bring back Kenneth Wolstenholme. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.