Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Germany

Guest The Special One

Guest The Special One

F??ckin fantastic, hard to believe who won the war, that place is superb, spotless and the infra structure is second to none

Anyway had a superb time, pics and videoes to follow when I sober up

A huge mob of Bolton out there =D>

One Bolton youth drove there in a camper van and sold it for ??100 for beer :D

The place is spotless because they don't have a big underclass of chavs or whatever you wish to call them smashing bus shelters etc.

You can also have a good drink without people pissing and fighting in the street.

Whether people like it or not, they're our richer cousins.

The place is spotless because they don't have a big underclass of chavs or whatever you wish to call them smashing bus shelters etc.

You can also have a good drink without people pissing and fighting in the street.

still beat them 5 - 1 :D

• Moderators

Too many trees for me and my hayfever.

Hamburg was pretty good and very sleezy despite all the Germans being out as they had just played and the place was full of Argies. But I liked the place, really friendly locals who were happy to talk to us in English without having a pop (except Hamburg Yoof [-X)

Frankfurt is a cracking city, if somewhat lacking any old buildings :D ^Train station (Hauftbahnhop) was mentally busy, the whole city is modern and obviously very wealthy, not many Germans about and 100,000 English with not a spot of trouble =D> Went off later near an Irish Bar with the Hells Angels, serves 'em right for drinking there but not a chav in sight and friendly plod.

One complaint was that the S Bahn metro system was utterly f??cked and was dangerously overcrowded on the way to the stadium.

Nuremburg was a totally different city again, people there are utterly f??cked up about their own identity, they don't really like us... or anyone else who isn't blonde haired/blue eyed. Say no more. The place was also shut out of the centre on matchday as it was some public holiday ](*,)'

Nuremburg was a totally different city again, people there are utterly f??cked up about their own identity, they don't really like us... or anyone else who isn't blonde haired/blue eyed.

Better take me with you next time :D

EG - keeps being mistaken for a German [-X [-(

Nuremburg was a totally different city again, people there are utterly f??cked up about their own identity, they don't really like us... or anyone else who isn't blonde haired/blue eyed.

You do have a look of Adolf come to think of it

I once read in somewhere that in one weekend in Westhoughton, there were more bus shelters smashed up than in the whole of Berlin in a year.

I once read in somewhere that in one weekend in Westhoughton, there were more bus shelters smashed up than in the whole of Berlin in a year.

A bit of googling later... :D

http://archive.thisislancashire.co.uk/2000.../27/736452.html

Bolton Cllr Guy Harkin, vice chairman of the Greater Manchester Passenger Transport Authority, said that the scale of the problem was revealed to him in a conversation with a boss of J C Decaux, the French firm which provides all the bus shelters in the county.

He believes that repairs are costing them a six figure sum every year.

Cllr Harkin said: "This company installs bus shelters all over the world, but I was told that they have nothing like these problems anywhere else.

"We are not talking about one or two more shelters being smashed in a year, we are talking about hundreds more.

"I was told that in some countries vandalism of bus shelters is unheard of.

"Basically, there are more bus shelters smashed in somewhere like Westhoughton in a week than a large city like Munich in a year.

"Basically, there are more bus shelters smashed in somewhere like Westhoughton in a week than a large city like Munich in a year.

Well why didn't you say? When you said Berlin I didn't have a clue what you were on about but now you've put Munich I remember reading it! :^o

Not sure the point you're trying to make?

MB did incredibly well to remember any of that article considering it's over 6 years old.

Irony. Don't say you've caught the bug going round which seems to rid some WW posters of their sense of humour.

We once smashed every bus shelter and phone box in the Halliwell/Heaton/Smithills area when I was about 15. Took us a whole Sunday night to manage it all as well, that was a superb wrecking spree :D

I know not many of you would approve us such behaviour, but it's not my fault you've now got kids and have become boring old b*stards.

PB

We once smashed every bus shelter and phone box in the Halliwell/Heaton/Smithills area when I was about 15.  Took us a whole Sunday night to manage it all as well, that was a superb wrecking spree :D  

I know not many of you would approve us such behaviour, but it's not my fault you've now got kids and have become boring old b*stards.

PB

i think you should move to Germany. :D

We once smashed every bus shelter and phone box in the Halliwell/Heaton/Smithills area when I was about 15.  Took us a whole Sunday night to manage it all as well, that was a superb wrecking spree :D  

PB

hooligan

You do have a look of Adolf come to think of it

He was Austrian :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.